Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
I have had a Cero for several months. Bought another during this sale. A few hours later I bought another one. The seller is fast. They are at the post office in MD on their way to Texas. I can't figure out why they have better flavor than the nautilus mini but they do.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
I have had a Cero for several months. Bought another during this sale. A few hours later I bought another one. The seller is fast. They are at the post office in MD on their way to Texas. I can't figure out why they have better flavor than the nautilus mini but they do.

Yes, they do. Better flavor and better cloud. Just ordered another one. Thankfully, I found the missing vape with cero. Of course, now I am afraid my nauti minis will be spending their time sitting in the 'in case of missing cero' box...:cool:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I must say I like them both, but yes, they are slightly different in taste and performance to me.

There is just "something" about the Cerotank that does it for me. In comparisons, they both are super easy to fill (unlike [sadly] the Kabuki and the GS Airs), they both give great flavor, vapor, and blah blah blah.....

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the combo of the BVC with exactly the right amount of liquid, the properties of how well it wicks, the shape, the ... I don't know! I just know I love that damm tank so much that between us, we've got..... a lot! :D

missed it, dangit! showing $19.99 again. need another, methinks.
misplaced my vape with the cerotank on it and grabbed one of my old stand by nauti minis. wow. just not as good as the cero...

:thumbs: pbx!

Yes, they do. Better flavor and better cloud. Just ordered another one. Thankfully, I found the missing vape with cero. Of course, now I am afraid my nauti minis will be spending their time sitting in the 'in case of missing cero' box...:cool:

Aha. The Vape Stash Box. Uh huh!

My pleasure, dahlink!!!

Wait, was that me? Or you? I'm so konfused! :lol:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I must say I like them both, but yes, they are slightly different in taste and performance to me.

There is just "something" about the Cerotank that does it for me. In comparisons, they both are super easy to fill (unlike [sadly] the Kabuki and the GS Airs), they both give great flavor, vapor, and blah blah blah.....

I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the combo of the BVC with exactly the right amount of liquid, the properties of how well it wicks, the shape, the ... I don't know! I just know I love that damm tank so much that between us, we've got..... a lot! :D

:thumbs: pbx!

Aha. The Vape Stash Box. Uh huh!

Wait, was that me? Or you? I'm so konfused! :lol:

I wonder if there's enough interest for a group buy or what the minimum would be? Does that seller on Ebay work for Anyvape, why doesn't anyone else carry them?

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm fairly certain that the eBay seller does not work for Anyvape. And as far as why other places don't carry them? GOOD QUESTION! I know when I first discovered them, I found they were available at a few European sites, but nothing US. I just dunno why.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Actually, pbx, with my unending love for the little guy, I DID in fact communicate (briefly) with Anyvape. But those conversations were only dealing with the various sizes of the Anyvapes tanks.

I've just posed some questions about this to them. I'll report back if/when I get a response. :)

sisu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2014
Texas
Cerotank vendor update:
PayPal locked his business account. He plans to have a web site up in a couple of weeks. That is also the time he will be leaving on a 2 week vacation. I'll post the site info as soon as I know. If anyone has it before me please let us all know.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Well....damnation! After reading many threads to determine what new tank I wanted to order, I ended up here. And find that the seller is on vacation until Feb. 17.
23e3577b4ebdad5df35473600c0552be93ebb3b.gif

But I do see a couple of old friends.
Hi, Kat:hubba:....hi, DP. :hubba:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well....damnation! After reading many threads to determine what new tank I wanted to order, I ended up here. And find that the seller is on vacation until Feb. 17.
23e3577b4ebdad5df35473600c0552be93ebb3b.gif

But I do see a couple of old friends.
Hi, Kat:hubba:....hi, DP. :hubba:

GLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

We MISS you!!! :D

Whatcha doing where ya been are ya staying OMIGAWD!

Reactions: Glam

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
GLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

We MISS you!!! :D

Whatcha doing where ya been are ya staying OMIGAWD!

Miss you two, too. And I been doin' as usual...as little as I can get by with. ;)

Hope you are doing well....anything new?

I did find these tanks on a Polish Site. Since I am Polish, I wonder if they would give me a discount? :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Miss you two, too. And I been doin' as usual...as little as I can get by with. ;)

Hope you are doing well....anything new?

I did find these tanks on a Polish Site. Since I am Polish, I wonder if they would give me a discount? :facepalm:

Why wouldn't they?

I believe he'll have a new website up when he returns (if rumors are true).

Nada new, m'dear. You gone, no sign of Sabe... They broke up The Four.

Exactly as they had intended. We let them win. :-(

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Glamorama! What a shockeroonie!

Hiya sweets!

I'm smiling all over seeing you here and interested in a tank that we both adore! I do hope you get one.

I'd wait for the seller to get back from vacation. He's been AWESOME and then-some!

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Hey, Kat!!! So good to see you and DP again!

And I probably will wait....since I do not speak Polish, and have no Polish money. :p

I have been having problems with my Aspire Vivi Novas...so I am looking for a good replacement. Still love my mini Naughty, but I like to have a couple of different tanks/coils for trying different juice. The Cerotank sounds like it is the one.

How have you been? You guys still haven't seen or heard from Kemo? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread