Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I like the Nemesis. Something similar but regulated would be ideal. I see the Provari, Pipeline Pro, and other $250-300 mods that look nice, but I'm with you, there's no reason it should cost more than $100 or so.

Tl;dr - I'm looking for a cheap, pocket size, regulated tube mod.

space, I agree that your best bet would be a Provi Mini, which, if you didn't mind buying used, you could get for under 100$ these days.

If not a Provi, there are other cheap pocket friendly regulated tube mods, such as the sigelei Mini Zmax. Here's an example, tho I'm pretty sure you can find a better price on it.

https://www.artisanvaporcompany.com/product/sigelei-zmax-mini/?age-verified=80901202cc

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
space, I agree that your best bet would be a Provi Mini, which, if you didn't mind buying used, you could get for under 100$ these days.

If not a Provi, there are other cheap pocket friendly regulated tube mods, such as the Sigelei Mini Zmax. Here's an example, tho I'm pretty sure you can find a better price on it.

https://www.artisanvaporcompany.com/product/sigelei-zmax-mini/?age-verified=80901202cc

I'll repeat the four words that, in days of old, would conjure up anger, hatred, demons, goblins & trolls:

Just get a Provari.

Gawd, I love saying that! :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'll repeat the four words that, in days of old, would conjure up anger, hatred, demons, goblins & trolls:

Just get a Provari.

Gawd, I love saying that! :lol:

And just like that, there's a polished full size in the classies for a c-note. And the guys who's selling it is a good one. HIGHLY recommended, in fact.

eUsername

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
'Merica
No argument from me. "Strange" is about as accurate as could be stated.

I got the ebook since I don't have the time to read the second book in my free time. Kinda like having someone else read it to me while I'm driving.

If you are into history (Civil War) and SCI-FI I would recommend The Lost Regiment series. Except the last book!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I know of a pretty koolio spreadsheet with a ton of little box mods for under a hundred bucks.... ;) If anyone is interested, just search "Itty Bitty".

If I'm not mistaken, the "Misc." page on that Sheet did include a couple of tube mods.

Also, unknown to me as it's pretty new, but there's this thing: (meant to send this to you, DPL, but alas.... my memory) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread