Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
It's truthful, Katya. And I do believe it is helpful. We all respond to our gear in differing ways, so there is no way, even based on the best descriptions, to know if we'll like one thing over another.

Shall we take rayon/cotton for example? :D

Having said all that (= a whole bunch of nuttin'), I don't yet have the Mega to compare with the V2. I DO know that the V2 is fabulous to me, and it would surprise me to like the Mega more. I may like them equally. We shall see!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It's truthful, Katya. And I do believe it is helpful. We all respond to our gear in differing ways, so there is no way, even based on the best descriptions, to know if we'll like one thing over another.

Shall we take rayon/cotton for example? :D

Having said all that (= a whole bunch of nuttin'), I don't yet have the Mega to compare with the V2. I DO know that the V2 is fabulous to me, and it would surprise me to like the Mega more. I may like them equally. We shall see!

Fair enough.

I'll just keep watching the thread. I like to watch, too. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
May I ask what exactly is the difference between the two? More air, less air, je ne sais quois? :)

That is not helpful, dear. :D

It's a bit less, Katya. The airhole is the small, round type, while the V2 has quite a wide slot.

:unsure::blush:

:danger::offtopic:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
It's a bit less, Katya. The airhole is the small, round type, while the V2 has quite a wide slot.

:unsure::blush:

:danger::offtopic:

proxy.php

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
One thing though...I'm not entirely happy with the drip tip on either versions of the Cero. I guess I've gotten used to a bit shorter with a bigger bore hole. I put my GS Air M tip on there...it's a snug fit and doesn't go all the way in, but it seems to be better for me. I'm going to look around some of my old drip tips and see if I can find anything that I like a bit better.

I agree 4th, the drip tips on the Cero megas are not my favorites, either. I got mine at Direct Vapor for $5 each and they are great, with floral designs on them that haven't rubbed off with months of multiple times daily usage. They are the Glass Art ones with wide bore & I have all 4 colors now. Very happy with them. HTH.

Last edited:

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
cerotank mega from anyvape.jpg

Thanks to this thread, I've become a Cerotank Mega fan girl - but now, several of you are talking so sweetly about the V2, as well, that I might have to invest in one just to see. Hope my pic isn't too 'silly' since I had fun making it for a review site. I am enjoying the people in this forum more and more & appreciate your knowledge & expertise so much.

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Congrats, Donna! That's a great pic, and I can tell how happy you are with the Mega!

Do try the V2, too, to, 2, tutu. It's a BELOVED around these parts.

Would you mind linking to the drip tip? It's loverly! And DV is one of the FINEST vendors out there, for sure. :thumb:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
View attachment 551094
Thanks to this thread, I've become a Cerotank Mega fan girl - but now, several of you are talking so sweetly about the V2, as well,

Donna....that is a beautiful set up! I have the Cool Fire in red and one in green. I love 'em. That tank looks so good, I think I am gonna have to bite the bullet. And yes, you will love the V2....cause Ms. Kat says so. Ms. Kat and Mr. DP made me buy mine, and I will be forever grateful for their brutal, arm twisting, tortuous, techniques. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
LOL.....I am such an old, senile woman. I ordered the Mega, and decided while on the website I would leave a review of the V2. After submitting the review, I decided to read the other reviews....

Whoops!!! I had already written two reviews of the V2. (No memory of these at all.) So now there will be three by me.:blush::blush::blush::blush::facepalm:

Guess people will get the idea of how much I like these tanks.:vapor:

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ya'll are really making me wanna try one of these tanks. I'm a die hard Nautilus Mini and Triton Mini user, but I like to spend money when I really don't need to. o_O

Your nuts if you don't try a Cero V2. ;) ;) ;)

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Congrats, Donna! That's a great pic, and I can tell how happy you are with the Mega!

Do try the V2, too, to, 2, tutu. It's a BELOVED around these parts.

Would you mind linking to the drip tip? It's loverly! And DV is one of the FINEST vendors out there, for sure. :thumb:

I really like my drip tips - I usually take off the originals & use these. Here's the link to the Glass Art Tips: Glass Art Drip Tip (Wide Bore)

I guess I'm going to have to buy a Cerotank V2 - the only reason I didn't was because it's smaller, but what the heck, I have a lot of 2ml tanks, why not one more (and one that doesn't leak...lol). Thanks!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you for the link, Donna. I thought you had said it was Discount Vapers. That happens to be a vendor that I adore, and have for the longest time. They (among some others) have brought much to the community in terms of knowledge and teaching, and I am a huge fan.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Thank you for the link, Donna. I thought you had said it was Discount Vapers. That happens to be a vendor that I adore, and have for the longest time. They (among some others) have brought much to the community in terms of knowledge and teaching, and I am a huge fan.

Me too, Kat.....I usually have a tab open to their website. And that is where I refer new vapers that want to know where to buy hardware set ups.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Off topic....Getting ready for a trip in a couple of weeks....5 of us from the beach thread (on another forum) are going to meet in TN. We have a house in the country rented...south of Nashville. Am looking forward to it....and hoping we like each other in person.....otherwise we are all stuck with each other for a week. :eek::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread