Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I love your post Donna:wub:.....because I am getting long in the tooth myself, and feel badly for the young'uns who are inheriting all the greed/corruption. But sure am happy I grew up without most of this bureaucratic mess. Used to be people in this country were pretty much left alone... then the government decided to start finding ways to wring every dollar out of us ...(*sighing with you*.)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Krisma.....if the vapocalypse comes around, and we cannot get coil heads....are you for hire? I could never build a coil. I can barely put in shoe laces. I am klutzy, and very challenged when it comes to perception.

Gonna start saving my BVCs....just for you Krisma....just in case. You gonna be rich!:D

Thanks for being so generous with your expertise. Completely over my head, but love that you are sharing with those who have the brain power to understand. :wub:

:p I missed this. I have always wanted to be rich. :p Once I started I did a batch and then they have lasted for ages (much longer than the factory coils) so I have a bit of a stash of these built ones as well. :p

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Nice! where do you get the metal replacement for the cerotank mega? If the vapocalypse is coming and i break the mega'as glass i wouldnt mind having an indestructible metal piece.

There were off the Aerotank mega's that are in the clearance section of HealthCabin. Even the grooves line up on the Cerotank base :p. I think they look very smart and I just top up when I change my battery so I don't need to worry about the level.

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
I love your post Donna:wub:.....because I am getting long in the tooth myself, and feel badly for the young'uns who are inheriting all the greed/corruption. But sure am happy I grew up without most of this bureaucratic mess. Used to be people in this country were pretty much left alone... then the government decided to start finding ways to wring every dollar out of us ...(*sighing with you*.)

Thanks, Glam - you are so right. We grew up in a more peaceful, less complicated era before greed invaded every crevice of every government on Earth. But... it is what it is, and we must find joy in every day in order to survive. :) I am thankful beyond words for the ability to interact with others via this amazing medium - when I was a kid, there were no home computers, cell phones or flat screens. Yep, long in the tooth for sure. Have a great weekend!

Last edited:

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Y'all dun started these old rubber gears ta turnin'.........I got about 60 or 70 old evod coils 'round here summers........wunder ifin they wud fit my cero's.........I smell rubber burnin' !:eek:

Please let us know (if you survive the test) if evod coils work. I have absolutely no 'guts' where testing various brands to see if they work in other brands is concerned. *fingers crossed for Butch*

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
So much fer that idea.......wont fit.......chimney is too small for the post........:confused: :oops::rolleyes:

If you have a few chimneys from Kanger dual coils (they are smaller) keep them and put them on your old evod coils which are the same base. Then rewick them as you would normally.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ok, a whole bunch of no PC here so, do not read this if you are pro Baccy, druggie or political...........I will never quit blowing clouds been saving my dead coils, building stock,( have 700 BVC coils, about 3 gallons of premixed juice in the freezer & lots more stuff)
So if them bozos in Washington dont like it.........they can have a good look at my rosy red redneck hinny, cuse I'm gonna puff.:evil:

Sorry about the rant.......:rolleyes:

Puff on, poster of the month!!

Excellent, Butch. Made my nite, ya did.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:p Happy to help

If you don't feel comfortable winding your own coils I use these from Fasttech. Cheap and very consistent, they also are NR-R-NR so you don't have to worry about the legs of the coil melting your insulators. If you don't like silica wicks there are easily pulled out from the coil and changed for the wicking of your choice (cotton/rayon etc) .

$3.54 Ready-made Wicks and Wires - NR-R-NR (50-Pack) (Wick + Wire, 2.0ohm: 50-Pack (NR-R-NR)) at m.FastTech.com

If you are using mesh surrounds like me then the size of the mesh is determined by the amount of VG. I vape high PG (70%) so I use 400 on the small holed coils and 500 on the large holed coils. You might need to tinker with the gauge to get it right for your eliquid.

The higher the VG the lower the gauge 200g for high VG 500g for low VG

Forgive me for asking, but I just want to be certain - that FT link is for the exact coils you might opt to use (or do)? I was considering getting some Uno's (for the family's BB collection), but I'm almost inclined to skip that, and just start saving my spent coils.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Got my mega too. It vapes and looks great. I'll post a pic of it later on my Pico. No leaks or anything after i left it in my boiling hot car by accident for 5 or so hours. Just as leak proof as the v2's. Truely underrated these suckers are. Bvc coils seems to last long time too. 2 weeks at least.
I love my Ceros...I have 2 of the V2s (smaller ones) and one Mega. My BVCs in them last an ungodly amount of time. I have a Aspire BVC in one of the "standard" Ceros that I use at night while reading in bed (admittedly ONLY then) that's been in there with no leaks or gurgles, funky taste, or signs of aging since February 26...still reading 1.6ohms (which is what it started out as being). Unless I messed up and didn't write it on my calendar correctly (which is unlikely) that is an awful long time! I've had the same Aspire coil in my Mega since I got it around mid April sometime. Still doing fine! No leaks, gurgles, funky taste or change in ohms. I haven't used it every day...but it's certainly gotten a workout!;)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Krisma.....if the vapocalypse comes around, and we cannot get coil heads....are you for hire? I could never build a coil. I can barely put in shoe laces. I am klutzy, and very challenged when it comes to perception.

Gonna start saving my BVCs....just for you Krisma....just in case. You gonna be rich!:D

Thanks for being so generous with your expertise. Completely over my head, but love that you are sharing with those who have the brain power to understand. :wub:
You can add me to the list of future customers, Krisma! I just don't think I can deal with making my own coils...but I have a s-load of GS Air coils and am starting to collect the Aspire BVC type coils. Put me on your list for your future business! :rolleyes:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Glam, it is just a dream that the government agencies would ever do what's right rather than what makes them the most greed money from those who would profit from our demise...... the FDA flat-out lies when they say that public health is their top priority - if it were truth, then they would be bending over backwards to support the vaping businesses and the vaping community instead of trying to destroy it all. It breaks my heart... it's one of the reasons I'm kind of glad to be an elder rather than a young woman... don't have all that many years left to put up with their mega-bullsh*t. *sigh*
Amen to that!! I'm glad I'm old, too. I figure I have maybe 15+ years left...if God wills it. I'd hate to be a young vaper at this time.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I love my Ceros...I have 2 of the V2s (smaller ones) and one Mega. My BVCs in them last an ungodly amount of time. I have a Aspire BVC in one of the "standard" Ceros that I use at night while reading in bed (admittedly ONLY then) that's been in there with no leaks or gurgles, funky taste, or signs of aging since February 26...still reading 1.6ohms (which is what it started out as being). Unless I messed up and didn't write it on my calendar correctly (which is unlikely) that is an awful long time! I've had the same Aspire coil in my Mega since I got it around mid April sometime. Still doing fine! No leaks, gurgles, funky taste or change in ohms. I haven't used it every day...but it's certainly gotten a workout!;)

Another BVC fangoi here, big time. I'm using them only in my Ceros and in my B Boxes and still finding they give a sweet, consistent, prolonged vape. I've had some that vaporized 25 tankfuls (admittedly a very clean liquid, but still a "wow").

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Krisma (and anyone who has the patience to make reconditioned coils) I'm going to start saving all my used coils and I'd be happy to help create the website for whomever wishes to start that business anytime. I think it would be profitable (and fun for the right person). Could set up a Paypal account for just that purpose (and have to call the product something totally 'unrelated' by name, of course so they'd work with you or find a merchant account that will) and start a new business for those of us who have ZERO DESIRE to make their own coils or rewick old ones. It could be something for a retired person who loves to 'tinker' with such things and has the patience and testing equipment, etc. :thumbs:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Forgive me for asking, but I just want to be certain - that FT link is for the exact coils you might opt to use (or do)? I was considering getting some Uno's (for the family's BB collection), but I'm almost inclined to skip that, and just start saving my spent coils.

Yes these are the exact coils I use. They fit perfectly in all the things I rebuild. For a few years I have been using them in my Sophia rebuildable cartos with the silica wicks, and now that I am using rayon, I gently pull out the silica wick and rewick with rayon.

Last edited:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Krisma (and anyone who has the patience to make reconditioned coils) I'm going to start saving all my used coils and I'd be happy to help create the website for whomever wishes to start that business anytime. I think it would be profitable (and fun for the right person). Could set up a Paypal account for just that purpose (and have to call the product something totally 'unrelated' by name, of course so they'd work with you or find a merchant account that will) and start a new business for those of us who have ZERO DESIRE to make their own coils or rewick old ones. It could be something for a retired person who loves to 'tinker' with such things and has the patience and testing equipment, etc. :thumbs:

This all started because I luv the Aspire BVC coils in my Billet Boxes and cero tanks but they changed them to big holes and cotton wicking. I use high PG eliquid with a very light vaping style (think 1-2 sec fairy puffs) so they gurgled and leaked in the blink of an eye. It drove me nuts and at one low point I even considered putting my beloved Billet Boxes away so I spent months scouring the vendors for old stock and managed to get enough for me to feel comfortable. But it wasn't a long term solution. Then I figured out how to do it and I will never need to buy another coil for them.

So technically it's not a desire to recoil them.........it's making sure I can vape the way I want to in the future. It's actually quite relaxing once you get the hang of it. And just for the record I am not the most consistent coil winder so prewicked coils from Fasttech do me just fine. :p

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread