Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Donna, it's so neat to see that you have been (and are) all things Cero! I think you'll be delighted with the V2. I mean that, sincerely. For me, it's got no comparison. I like the capacity of the Mega, but would not trade my V2s ever (and have quite a few stashed).

Do let us know how you like the GS Airs. They are definitely some of 4th's faves. I liked them for awhile, then realized they weren't a great fit for me, but as with anything vape........ vape to taste. :)

As far as your other tanks? (the leakers and spitters?) Perhaps you can make them work for you. Right now, my (unsolicited) advise is......

SELL NOTHING.

My 22 centavos~
Also known as, "Just get a Provari."

GAWD, that felt SO GOOD! [emoji23]

Donna, I would say YES, you do need to have a couple of mods with switchable batteries. One day all your rechargeables will be worn out and what will you do if you can't easily get something new? Just to be safe, YES YES YES!!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Donna, it's so neat to see that you have been (and are) all things Cero! I think you'll be delighted with the V2. I mean that, sincerely. For me, it's got no comparison. I like the capacity of the Mega, but would not trade my V2s ever (and have quite a few stashed).

Do let us know how you like the GS Airs. They are definitely some of 4th's faves. I liked them for awhile, then realized they weren't a great fit for me, but as with anything vape........ vape to taste. :)

As far as your other tanks? (the leakers and spitters?) Perhaps you can make them work for you. Right now, my (unsolicited) advise is......

SELL NOTHING.

My 22 centavos~

So many Cero lovers on this forum & hardly anything bad to be said about them so I became a Cerotank owner, too. I will let you know how I like the GS Air M - and you're so right, taste is so subjective. My main desires for a tank now are adjustable air flow, NO LEAKING, NO spitting or gurgling and decent-sized fill holes plus reasonably large tank capacity. Next on my agenda to buy will be a Stentorian Steam Engine - highly touted... but I really do need to save some bucks, first. Interesting idea to not sell right now & you're right, because if the dreaded day comes when we cannot buy them, I'll have them. I hope it doesn't, I'd prefer it if the FDA pulled their heads out.

DonnaVapes

Feb 29, 2016
Donna, I would say YES, you do need to have a couple of mods with switchable batteries. One day all your rechargeables will be worn out and what will you do if you can't easily get something new? Just to be safe, YES YES YES!!

Qew: I know you're right - there are just sooooooooooo many choices and so many horrible mods 'out there' that I have bought none rather than make the wrong choice. I wonder how long my Cool Fire IVs will last and my MVP and my Enduras..... I know they don't last forever. My hope was that some day these companies will allow us to change or send in & let them change those internal batts. Probably a pipe dream.

DPLongo22: I will research the Provari - which model do you have & love?

Thanks!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
So many Cero lovers on this forum & hardly anything bad to be said about them so I became a Cerotank owner, too. I will let you know how I like the GS Air M - and you're so right, taste is so subjective. My main desires for a tank now are adjustable air flow, NO LEAKING, NO spitting or gurgling and decent-sized fill holes plus reasonably large tank capacity. Next on my agenda to buy will be a Stentorian Steam Engine - highly touted... but I really do need to save some bucks, first. Interesting idea to not sell right now & you're right, because if the dreaded day comes when we cannot buy them, I'll have them. I hope it doesn't, I'd prefer it if the FDA pulled their heads out.

I think you've found your unicorn with the Ceros, Donna. I am not familiar with the Stentorian, but from a quick glance it's another proprietary coil tank. You MIGHT wish to consider a rebuildable .... I know, shudder shudder, but should pop in coils become hard to find (impossible to find), it would be good to have some tanks with attIES you can build yourself. I happen to like the Kayfuns (all varieties) for the flavor and MTL feature.

We'd ALL love for the FDA to pull their heads out, but I'm afraid there's too much power seduction down in those nether regions...

Qew: I know you're right - there are just sooooooooooo many choices and so many horrible mods 'out there' that I have bought none rather than make the wrong choice. I wonder how long my Cool Fire IVs will last and my MVP and my Enduras..... I know they don't last forever. My hope was that some day these companies will allow us to change or send in & let them change those internal batts. Probably a pipe dream.

DPLongo22: I will research the Provari - which model do you have & love?

Thanks!

I'm not DPL (and I don't play him on TV) but I know his stash, which pretty much mirrors my own. We both really love the Provi 2.5s. Simple, consistent, well-built, and workhorses (and stunningly beautiful, too). If you check Provape, do look at their "Specials" page. They have and have had some SWEET deals on the 2.5s. You'll need batteries and a charger, too.

If you have any questions, we'd be pleased to help in any way. :)

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Thank you so much fourthrok, VERY helpful info. Wow, 10 weeks - that's amazing. I get a lot of life out of my coils, too, except the dang Joyetechs that go in my AIO (which I seldom use & wish I hadn't wasted the money on... it was that dang built-in disco light that got me, I think). I ordered some notched coils to try out to see if I can fall in love with it...lol. Nothing beats my beloved T-18s & T-22 except my Ceros sitting atop my Cool Fire IVs or my MVP 3.0 Pro. I'll look into the GS Air next... I just ordered a Cero V2 today & it's already shipped... gotta love LiteBreeze!

I'm *still* cogitating on whether or not to invest in a battery mod (because of the threat of the Vapocalypse) and charger and that sort of thing... your thoughts? I'm spending SO much more on vaping supplies than I ever did on cigarettes so far, but feeling tons better (and smelling better!) so I have to figure out where to draw the line.
I think you'll enjoy having the option with the GS Air Ms....the coils for them ARE rebuildable...if we end up being forced to to that (shudder). There is a blog by Cheechako here on ECF that 'splains how to do it. I prefer to just buy the coils, but know that that option may be out of reach unless something (or a collective someones) do some serious kicking and screaming to change the FDAs mind. Meanwhile: STOCKPILE!

I have quite a few (!) of the internal battery type mods...MVPs, iSticks, and so forth, but have also started collecting some of the replaceable battery types. I recently added to my collection 1 Provari 2.5 and 3 Heatvape Defenders. I plan on getting at least one more replaceable...which will likely turn into more like 3 or 4, haha! :lol: The Vapocalypse worries me. A lot. I've been vaping a long time (nearly 5 years), so I've accumulated a lot of stuff over the years, and since my husband recently passed away, I've inherited all his stuff too. I still have some functioning replaceable battery mods that date back to 2013 and earlier. Many are regulated (VV/VW), a few are mechanical. But they all work. I don't vape high amp or high wattage. At. All. The highest I've found myself doing was 8 watts and that was because the coil I was using had dropped down to 1.4 ohms. I usually vape 1.5ohm to 1.6ohm....and up to 2 ohm and like my watts around 7.

DISCARD NOTHING! SELL NOTHING (unless you totally hate it and can find someone who will pay you to get it off your hands and then you can buy something you like before the hammer falls). I have a crate...really a crate...full of brand new cartomizers. I have a shoebox full of eGo passthroughs and regular eGo style pen type PVs (all all the relevant cords and chargers). Another box full of carto tanks. I have at least 3 external battery chargers with between 2 and 4 "bays". I'm still collecting more current stuff.

BTW...there is a loyal following for the GS Air coils here on ECF. They really are dandy coils and (as mentioned) are rebuildable. I notice a slight difference in taste with my juice between the Aspire BVCs in the Cero and the GS Airs in the GS Air M. Very slight. Usually if I start a day with one type of tank...I'll stay with it until I go to bed. Next morning I can use whichever tank I want and my tastebuds don't know the difference! Can't say I like one or the other better. Switching mid day I will notice that slight flavor difference, though. Just something I've noticed.

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
313111.gif

images

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
I'm not DPL (and I don't play him on TV) but I know his stash, which pretty much mirrors my own. We both really love the Provi 2.5s. Simple, consistent, well-built, and workhorses (and stunningly beautiful, too). If you check Provape, do look at their "Specials" page. They have and have had some SWEET deals on the 2.5s. You'll need batteries and a charger, too.

If you have any questions, we'd be pleased to help in any way. :)
Provari - is the 2.5s the same as the 2.5? And will it take an 18650? I've been boppin around looking up both on the search function here, and googled some images (recognize some from posts I've seen here :p) but I'm not at all familiar with them. I don't really like large devices, never had a tube device, and am a die-hard tootle puffer. But a device that is likely to last and takes a battery sounds like a good idea for the vape crate...

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Provari - is the 2.5s the same as the 2.5? And will it take an 18650? I've been boppin around looking up both on the search function here, and googled some images (recognize some from posts I've seen here :p) but I'm not at all familiar with them. I don't really like large devices, never had a tube device, and am a die-hard tootle puffer. But a device that is likely to last and takes a battery sounds like a good idea for the vape crate...
The Provari 2.5 (no such thing as a 2.5s) will take 18650's with the extension cap which is extra.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And that line is just something I enjoy typing - it goes WAY back...

Truth is that there are a LOT of GREAT replaceable battery devices now, including one just hitting the shores. The Cool Fire IV 18650. I like me some Innokin too, yes I do.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I tend to say that every tootle puffer should have a provari 2.5 in their arsenal. Excellent reputation for quality, durability, accuracy and long life. The specials prices are so good these days, it isn't hard on the budget either.

I've had other pretty nice mods I like die or develop a glitch after being retired for a month or two, but never a provi of mine nor anyone I know. In fact, the reason I expanded my collection was because it continued to be a mod I'd go back to after other new toys lost their luster. I wasn't a tube mod fan either, but now that's mostly what I use at home.

That new cool fire is quite tempting -- I really like the size being very close to the original IV and that it's by Innokin.....though I sure don't need the power or tc.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread