Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I highly suggest that all fans of this tank buy a couple of "protank/aerotank" replacement glass tanks before they are also MIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a box of old vape stuff that I don't use. I know I have some protanks. Glad I did not throw them out.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I used cartos for a a while however never with such a tank as nice as this.
Keep everything, NSM. We never know what we may need down the line.

And those silly little tanks were all of about ten bucks (FT), but they were phenomenal performers. I actually have a carto tank running right now. I like grabbing a vape off them now and then. [emoji173]️

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
I still have my carto tanks but no more of the cartridges.
try the big slot carts, i still use them from time to time even after 3 years.. I have a lovely frosted glass jrad carto tank and it just looks too good not to use it occasionally. I still find a very decent TH with carto tanks, and the good thing is, you can fill them with crazy high nic and not be in any danger unlike a high airflow tank or coil.
So just buy a pack of slotted carts for 5 bucks! if that's all they are here in AUD, they must be cheaper everywhere else.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
try the big slot carts, i still use them from time to time even after 3 years.. I have a lovely frosted glass jrad carto tank and it just looks too good not to use it occasionally. I still find a very decent TH with carto tanks, and the good thing is, you can fill them with crazy high nic and not be in any danger unlike a high airflow tank or coil.
So just buy a pack of slotted carts for 5 bucks! if that's all they are here in AUD, they must be cheaper everywhere else.

Slotted cartos - the ONLY way to fly. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Taken just a minute or so ago. I've ALWAYS one ready to fire. There's just something about a good carto tank.

Slotted, not punched (in my best James Bond voice).

IMG_20170216_092851 (Medium).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
looks hot on the provari DPLongo

Thanks, Vesh. Old school, for sure.

I've not forgotten the face of my father (as my avi-namesake, Roland Deschain, would have put it). I'm still holding on, albeit slightly, to the roots that ushered me in, so many moons ago. :vapor:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
My krystal ball tells me that that could be remedied..... ;)

Taken just a minute or so ago. I've ALWAYS one ready to fire. There's just something about a good carto tank.

Slotted, not punched (in my best James Bond voice).

View attachment 635995

Triple enablers!

What brand is the slotted cartos? And I don't want to hear they are Ikenvape. ;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Triple enablers!

What brand is the slotted cartos? And I don't want to hear they are Ikenvape. ;)

LOL!!!! I wish! While some were from Isaac, many are the basic Boge variety (3 ohm, slotted, 45mm). I don't know if they're even still around. I had been getting them from SureVapes for the longest time (post-Isaac), but they sold out while I was still buying them, and never re-stocked. I guess I took them all. :blush:

Reactions: Katdarling

Vesh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2017
ROFL.. this is my one good carto tank, along with a cheapo boge F16 i think it's called, it was 3 bucks and is cheap plastic, but works.
JRad Frosted Glass Tank | House of Vape

The jrad holds heaps of juice plus I fill the cart first of course using condom method and taryn spin. Yeah it really does last.. I mean you are only vaping on a 1.5 dual coil carto at 3.8 volts max, tootle puffing, it lasts for a couple days normal vaping. Probably still the cheapest way to vape.. a pack of 5 slotted cartos is 4 or 5 bucks, so that's 1 buck a coil maximum. Very cost effective.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Those were pretty sweet, DPL! As is that frosted one, Vesh.

Me? I always tend towards the artsy fahtsy ones...... ;)

View attachment 636021 View attachment 636023 View attachment 636025 View attachment 636027

Jeez - I hope we don't cause a run on Kartos, Kat.

@Vesh - You're an Aussie, yes?

If so, that top tank she posted is of one of the few "EPM" variety (specially made to go with the FABULOUS mods he made). Since you mentioned the Taryn Spin, I have to assume you've been vaping for much longer than your ECF membership has been active.

You may recognize the name, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread