Anyvape Cerotank owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
I see on ebay they have the cerotank mega now. It looks much better than the Nautilus it takes the smaller BvC coils(ets, k1 tank etc) though not sure if you have a bunch that you're trying to use from the nautilus , if not the smaller coils are perfect they never flood for me. never gives dry hits and the best fill N go tank. I have the regular cerotank not the mega and I love it I'm ordering the mega this week actually. But if you're looking to keep using the bigger Bvc Nautilus coils. the peakomizer v2 on ebay also is a great tank I here. I just know I really hear no complaints of the smaller bvc coils. it seems like the cerotank v2 eigther or cero mega would be great for her or you.
Like kat said these tanks are what they should have been or what the wish they were lol. Also with accepting kanger and aspire coils you won't have an issue getting a coil at any shop

Curses. Just ordered one of those megas.

I'm out of control.

redddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2012
Rochester, NY
Haha. I'm an out of control vaper!!

I think though, that if this Cerotank performs as advertized, I may have found my go-to tank. I love those damn little BVC coils and the form factor of the Mega looks to be exactly what I've been looking for.

I do really like the Peakomizer 2.0 (22 mm) I've had since friday. It's really long but works like a .....

Between the two of them, I'm getting close.

(yeah, right)

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I recently received the Mega CeroTank V2 and am enjoying a lot.

It came with a newer version of the Aspire BVC (ki) coil with the larger holes and is doing great so far. I'm only on my 3rd re-fill, so it's early in the testing stage for this coil.

The air control chamber is different than the smaller Cerotank II, but is quite sufficient for my use. There is one long air slot under the moving hole part and apparently the flow changes a bit depending where you place the hole over the slot. I'm using mine close to the middle, under the C in the CeroTank logo. Using the logo for a reference point is the only guide.

Another bonus besides taking both the Aspire (k1) coils and the Kanger coils, the Kanger Mega glass (that can be purchased in colors) fits. :)

Last edited:

WerkzInc

Feb 3, 2015
ct
Yeah anyvape are exact copy tanks from kanger maybe from same warehouse. Just the center chimney is changed to accept Bvc and bdc coils so everything should be swappable. I'm looking at ordering the mega to now they are the only tanks I'm using. the Sega tank is by far my favorite tank loving the top fill which let's you actually completely fill the tank and again like the cero just fill and go. The new style bottom airflow is great all 4 setting vary greatly for a tight hit to all air. I can't wait to order the peak v2. Aspire coils seem to be my best bet flavor and reliability is all there.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
She'll have effect on people, so I'd advise caution when in her presence. :)

Blushing...... Ya bought a bit since knowing me, DPL? :lol:

And ever since that itty bitty mod thread I went crazy buying box mods lol so I need more tanks.
Thanks kat

Awww, thanks, Werkz. It was truly a labor of wub.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Idunno, but before we became such good friends, I had less than 5 drip tips.

2015-03-28 (1).jpg

And that obviously doesn't include the 12-15 that are currently topping off various tanks.

In other words - Danger, Will Robinson! :laugh:

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Okay, question, does the cerotank that looks like a kanger Aerotank use the same glass piece (or will the tank glass from an aerotank fit? I have 2 etched glass tanks for my aeros but I'm sick of the kanger coils & was wondering if there was a way to still use the tanks.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pokemom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Lauderhill, Florida, United States
Yes, the glass for both the Mini Aerotank and the Mega Aerotank are the same as corresponding CeroTanks.

The smaller CeroTankII uses ProtankII glass tubes, which fit the Kanger Aero as well.

The larger version uses the Mega Aerotank glass.

Thanks!!! Exactly what I needed to hear!!!!

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I am really tempted by this tank. I am a mouth to lung guy and the other tanks are tooooo much air. How is this tank with restricted air?

What do you mean, benriz? I'm not clear so I can't really begin to give an answer to that, but I CAN tell you that this is quickly becoming one of my all time favorite tanks.

I'm a MTL (aka Tootle Puffer) as well. I don't find it "airy" like a subhom hit at all. It's just that perfect (for me) sort of carto hit, but with greater flavor, and enuf air flow, and an easy draw, to make it more of what we TPs like!

I doubt you'd be disappointed in it. :)

Katdarling

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ahhh, ok. That's always been my experience as well (with subohm vapes). I don't find the Cerotank to be too airy at all. In addition, this tank does have one of the better AFCs that I've seen. I've only vaped the Atlantis (as contrast/comparison), and like you, I found it too airy.

HTH! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread