Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've been lucky with all of my Kanger stuff, but I do understand that many experience flooding. I don't use the heck out of them though.

The Cero has definitely become one of my faves. The Naughty edges it slightly, mainly due to the noise (or lack thereof) factor. But I like them both, and use both every single day. But the Ceros are much more a "home" than "out" tank. They're noisy, and that can be a challenge at work. Silence wins (for me). GREAT performer though, any way you slice it.

DV rocks, and Mr. Gormly never fails us where inventory is concerned. It's always a good place to begin any search, since he's often ahead of most curves.

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
AnimatedGIF-BrightRedSparklingBetty.gif

Reactions: DPLongo22
Sorry if I jinxed things but after reading this thread (and having spent countless hours and some $ trying to find THE upgrade from my beloved Evods) I bought a Cerotank from ebay for $17.99. The price then immediately jumped to $19.99...:cry: Anyway I just love this thing but wonder which, if any, replacement glass will fit it? Haven't broken it yet but just want to be a good girl scout and since the Labor Day sales are coming up I'd like to get a spare along with whatever else I use that is on good sale. I've seen it compared to Aerotank (regular size I guess) and Davide but I've no experience with either one or hardly any others of the tank-style so if anyone is sure of which fits which I'd love to know. I've seen Protank-2 glass for only a coupla bucks; would that fit? Many thanks for replies.

Reactions: DPLongo22

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Sorry if I jinxed things but after reading this thread (and having spent countless hours and some $ trying to find THE upgrade from my beloved Evods) I bought a Cerotank from ebay for $17.99. The price then immediately jumped to $19.99...:cry: Anyway I just love this thing but wonder which, if any, replacement glass will fit it? Haven't broken it yet but just want to be a good girl scout and since the Labor Day sales are coming up I'd like to get a spare along with whatever else I use that is on good sale. I've seen it compared to Aerotank (regular size I guess) and Davide but I've no experience with either one or hardly any others of the tank-style so if anyone is sure of which fits which I'd love to know. I've seen Protank-2 glass for only a coupla bucks; would that fit? Many thanks for replies.

Hi Crystal. Phiniac makes glass for the Kanger Aerotank. It's the same glass. I'm using some of their designed ones in my Ceros right now. They're totally interchangeable.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Protank 2 glass fits that small thin Cerotank as well....and is available at Fastech or some other Kanger sellers in colors as well as clear.

Replacement Tank for Protank II / Protank 3 / Aerotank / Aerotank V2 --- all are the same.

The Phiniacs are of course wonderful because you can get them etched. :wub:

Here's a great picture of one:

Anyvape Cerotank owners? | Page 7 | E-Cigarette Forum

Thanks all - I'm particularly happy to know the Protank glass will work as those are available really cheap, and I'm saving all my money to get MORE Cerotanks! These are just outstanding especially with Aspire coils. I tried a Kanger coil in it and the flavor wasn't as good but it wasn't one of the newer ones with organic cotton, either. I also tried an older Aspire BVC coil with the smaller holes and it wasn't nearly as good as the newer ones with bigger holes and organic cotton. Thanks again, all :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread