Anyvape CVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
Of the three vendors I have found that carry these, the other two only offer "kits". Are you going to continue the build your own option or is Anyvape forcing kits? BTW, they have received their shipments and have sold out already. Are you being punished for your build your own option?
thinking-idea-_zpsb025613e.gif

Last edited:

aasupplyny

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2009
USA
Of the three vendors I have found that carry these, the other two only offer "kits". Are you going to continue the build your own option or is Anyvape forcing kits? BTW, they have received their shipments and have sold out already. Are you being punished for your build your own option?
thinking-idea-_zpsb025613e.gif

We are going to continue with the "build your own options". There are no restrictions

beckyblue

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 29, 2010
Los Angeles
Something to note: The new Ego Cone thread on the CVI does not always work with Kanger Clearomizers, a 510-Ego adapter might be needed (similar to issue for eVic ego thread and kanger/ hit or miss).

But do we know whether the use of a 510-ego adapter ever causes the trouble that it does with some Vamos (necessitating o-ring replacement, false ohm readings, etc,)?

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
But do we know whether the use of a 510-ego adapter ever causes the trouble that it does with some Vamos (necessitating o-ring replacement, false ohm readings, etc,)?
I've been using the adapter from the beginning because the knurled bottom being covered(version 1 ). I have measured the ohms with a meter and on the CVI with little or no difference in the readings. Besides, I have had a couple of T3's that wouldn't fire on a Spinner but worked fine on the CVI with the adapter. Doesn't look bad either as the T3 lines up with the top cone(version 1 ) just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread