Anyvape Davide BDC Glassomizer weak vapor production?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just got an Anyvape Davide BDC over the weekend and I'm pretty sure I set it up right yet the vapor production is just not there for me...I'm using the 1.8 ohm coil it came with and I am not new to clearo's so i don't know why it would under preform so much after hearing such good reviews about it. Went back to using my Kanger ProTank II which is pretty solid on my iTaste MVP2. I really wish I could get this Davide BDC working but idk what i'm doing wrong. I'm not getting a burnt taste, just really horrible vapor production compared to my KP2. Any tips or advice? Thanks you

fetalbounce

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
San Jose, CA
I just switched from an AnyVape Davide to a Kanger Protank II. The AnyVape was burning through a head every day.

Hi I just got an Anyvape Davide BDC over the weekend and I'm pretty sure I set it up right yet the vapor production is just not there for me...I'm using the 1.8 ohm coil it came with and I am not new to clearo's so i don't know why it would under preform so much after hearing such good reviews about it. Went back to using my Kanger ProTank II which is pretty solid on my iTaste MVP2. I really wish I could get this Davide BDC working but idk what i'm doing wrong. I'm not getting a burnt taste, just really horrible vapor production compared to my KP2. Any tips or advice? Thanks you

VistaChick

Oct 18, 2013
PA, USA
I have had both my KPII and my Davide for about 2 months, and I find that I actually prefer the Davide because I get much better vapor production from it. I could have gotten a "bad" KPII, or you could have gotten a "bad" Davide. One of these days I'll get around to replacing the "flavor wick" in my KPII. I've found that just doing that to a freshly burned-off coil/wick assembly really helps increase vapor production...and decreases leakage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread