AnyVape Davide Mini questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeucesWild

Aug 11, 2014
NJ, USA
Hi. I ordered a Davide Mini Glassomizer yesterday, and today I noticed that the item title on your website says 'BDC'. Is this a single-coil or dual-coil tank?? I'm currently using an Evod tank and a Protank 2, both with single-coils.

Also, what is 'new' in the 'new version' that is referenced in the title? I'm not familiar with the 'old version', but would like to know what the difference is.

Last question: wasn't there supposed to be an option for these to make them longer if you wanted it to hold more ejuice? From another website: "This unit is fully disassembleable and uses a tube locking system that employs a removable center tube lock stem. What does this do for you? It enables you to utilize the upcoming variable size Pyrex glass tubes Anyvape will release soon so that you can increase the capacity of your tank by simply purchasing a longer tube with corresponding tube locking stem."

Thanks!

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
The BDC stands for Bottom Dual Coil. This is when it uses the Aspire Dual Coil heads. You can also use the single coil Protank heads in it, and the Aspire BVC heads. It will not use the Aspire Nautilus heads though. Just the Aspire heads.

The "new" version is what allows it to use both the Aspire and Protank heads.

As for making them longer, that was an original design idea from the Davide team. I haven't seen any other parts to make it longer though. They may be out there, but we do not sell them.

DeucesWild

Aug 11, 2014
NJ, USA
The BDC stands for Bottom Dual Coil. This is when it uses the Aspire Dual Coil heads. You can also use the single coil Protank heads in it, and the Aspire BVC heads. It will not use the Aspire Nautilus heads though. Just the Aspire heads.

The "new" version is what allows it to use both the Aspire and Protank heads.

As for making them longer, that was an original design idea from the Davide team. I haven't seen any other parts to make it longer though. They may be out there, but we do not sell them.

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread