018. Subohmies (s/n 018 request) (Mini)
019. AllPepperS (Mini)
020. Iron
021. Share2Care
022. Suzy lee
023. kkiet (Mini)
024. osrix
025. snakedoc

Putting myself back on the list.. still a bit of time to replenish vape budget.

Loopy1224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Brick, New Jersey
omg it was amazing! the cruise ship was great but the island was just breath taking. i really did not want to come back. we plan on going back next year and seeing more of the island.
Hey McPuff I cruised there in June on Norwegian had a great time. Of course the adult beverage package helped with that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
Hey McPuff I cruised there in June on Norwegian had a great time. Of course the adult beverage package helped with that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
we used Royal Caribbean. also got that package. i tell you the only way to travel is in a hot tub with a frozen adult drink. i tried every drink i ever wanted to try. i think i was hung over for two days after we got back. wife said we had to get used to walking on land again. lol. it looks like the hurricane followed us home tho :(

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
A little thinking out loud here......i have been looking into some new and improved tooling and am looking into the future a bit lately. I am wanting to develop a more mainstream mod and kinda need to get in my head what that will be so I procure the proper tooling.

I would like to get your guys/gals input as to what you would like to see.

And no I don't intend to shelve the avion.....

Help me out with some ideas;-)

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
mainstream!?!?! hmm. well you would have to do some sort of box for that. which would require a table mill at the minimum. if you did a box i would say it would have to be small as possible. may be skeletonized or have a unique shape.
Yep. Mill is already picked out[emoji1] how does delrin sound?

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
by the way. i picked up a cherry bomber bf for the cruise. so didnt loose anything i cared about. worked good except some leaks. first thing i did when i got home was rewick and load up the avion. hasnt left my side yet.
To sort the leak on the bomber I put an oring around the bottle neck before screwing cap on and then I slide the bottle up as far as I can push it and screw the copper piece up to hold the bottle in that position....it works better but still not 100 percent.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
lol. i did the same thing before i left. still a little leaky. havent touched it since ive been back but with a little tinkering i will get it right. what can you expect for 27 bucks right
I also modded my switch to get rid of 75% of the locking mechanism. That fixed the switch locking every time you tried to push it.

I'm embarrassed to say it but....my bomber gets a whole lot of use[emoji57]

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
That would be cool! My first thought was some kind of lightweight composite since Rob doesn't look to be moving forward on the resin mods

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
My thoughts though are ....how do I make it unique enough to be my own without going over the top and lose the mainstream appeal[emoji57] I like to push the boundaries but I also want to keep it affordable as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread