Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Finally got home to grab mine from the mailbox. Awesome job Roscoe. Pics as soon as I can get some sunshine here.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
I'm glad it made it to its new home :) vape it like you stole it ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Fine then, guess I'll have to bust a move,
polished up the tubes and seat last night, an just got around to parking the heat treated manta on there just now, I think the manta looks smashing.

IMG_20151103_182227.jpg

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
polished up the tubes and seat last night, an just got around to parking the heat treated manta on there just now, I think the manta looks smashing.

IMG_20151103_182227.jpg
Wow, really looks great. I'm jealous.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada

IMG_20151103_182227.jpg

Very cool. I think the dt sets off the eye (or vice versa). The heat treated atty looks the bomb, too.

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Got to hang out with the guys at vapin' art today at the vxp in NOLA, These guys were blown away with the Avion:D
Really cool guys, lot's of crazy gorgeous stab wood, and some kind of atty selection, the Origen little 16, looks like a boss, and the no fear no pain was a super nice "little atty"

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Got to hang out with the guys at vapin' art today at the vxp in NOLA, These guys were blown away with the Avion:D
Really cool guys, lot's of crazy gorgeous stab wood, and some kind of atty selection, the Origen little 16, looks like a boss, and the no fear no pain was a super nice "little atty"
I have never been to any vape meets. Sounds like a ton of fun. Hopefully I will be able to attend some events once I get moved to NC.

Reactions: element77

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have never been to any vape meets. Sounds like a ton of fun. Hopefully I will be able to attend some events once I get moved to NC.

I haven't been to one, but Vaper Slam is supposed to be pretty good. It's been held in Winston-Salem previously but the next one will be in Charlotte.

VaperSlam

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I haven't been to one, but Vaper Slam is supposed to be pretty good. It's been held in Winston-Salem previously but the next one will be in Charlotte.

VaperSlam
I will definitely be attending that one. I am excited to be moving to an area with a much more active vape scene. Very few vapers seen in the wild where I'm at now. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread