Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Got to hang out with the guys at vapin' art today at the vxp in NOLA, These guys were blown away with the Avion:D
Really cool guys, lot's of crazy gorgeous stab wood, and some kind of atty selection, the Origen little 16, looks like a boss, and the no fear no pain was a super nice "little atty"

I have nothing but good things to say about Vapin Art. They have a lot of really nice atties and mods (squonkers, even).

I've picked up NFA's, Origen 16's, and No Pain's from them as well as a sunbox. Prices are decent, they stay current, and shipping (a concern for me being int'l) is fast and cheap. I haven't had any issues with any of their gear, but I've seen folks who have get great customer support.

Roscoe, if you ever want a 3rd party vendor, these guys would be a good choice. They seems to especially 'get' the artisan modder.

Last edited:

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I have nothing but good things to say about Vapin Art. They have a lot of really nice atties and mods (squonkers, even).

I've picked up NFA's, Origen 16's, and No Pain's from them as well as a sunbox. Prices are decent, they stay current, and shipping (a concern for me being int'l) is fast and cheap. I haven't had any issues with any of there gear, but I've seen folks who have get great customer support.

Roscoe, if you ever want a 3rd party vendor, these guys would be a good choice. They seems to especially 'get' the artisan modder.
I frequently go to their site and admire all the beautiful gear. One I get moved and settled in I will be looking at expanding my horizons a bit and hopefully increasing output a lot. Kinda going through my midlife crisis ATM[emoji46]

Really hoping this move will reinvigorate me as I embark on new journeys [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
got my dark horse mini last night. i really like it! do you plan on getting more in?
I hadn't planned on it TBH as they were really slow to sell. It is a great little atty though. I will certainly do send-ins though.

Reactions: McPuff

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
VA said they'd be contacting you soon.;) Gave them all your information.
Oh-oh. I better get my head on straight soon then[emoji46]

On a serious note...I am working fervishly to get my house in ND cleaned out so I can get moved. I hope to be in NC by the end of the month and back to building mods. I have secured temporary shop space at a family members place so I will be up and running the minute I arrive[emoji6]

kkiet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2015
Milwaukee, Wi
Oh-oh. I better get my head on straight soon then[emoji46]

On a serious note...I am working fervishly to get my house in ND cleaned out so I can get moved. I hope to be in NC by the end of the month and back to building mods. I have secured temporary shop space at a family members place so I will be up and running the minute I arrive[emoji6]

I know it seems like you have a lot going on, but you will get there, and thrive I am sure.

snakedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
New York
Avion list. $195 plus shipping

001. Prototype
002. Mommabird62. Complete
003. Todd ..complete
004. McPuff " complete"
005. RiverNut ...mini..complete
006. Element77 :cool: ...complete

..........end of early adoption. .....
007. havok333. ...complete
008. Undisclosed. ….H....complete
009. Papa_Lazarou ...complete
010. Loopy1224....almost done
011. Whiplash205...complete
012. Clark F....complete
014. fatboylim 18500...in progress
015. Robbieblood. ..in progress
016. AllPepperS (Mini)
017. Iron
018. Share2Care
019. Suzy lee
020. osrix
021. Cliven

Have to take myself off the list..
Committed too much of the vape budget to a couple of regulated squonkers..

Reactions: kkiet

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Deep breath Roscoe, you'll get it together. May look like a lot right now but you will get it all sorted out. We are all behind you and the mods can take an appropriate place. It's life and the road isn't always straight. You're a stand up guy and I know I appreciate your dedication to your customers. Sometimes you and your family have to come first.

Wow, Vapin Art, that's pretty big time. I to go there sometimes to just look at all the cool stuff. I'm interested in those No Fears too and am venturing into regulated slowly with a Sunbox E8. It may not be for me, I don't know. It's an adventure [emoji2]

Tapapaw[emoji252]

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Avion list. $195 plus shipping

001. Prototype
002. Mommabird62. Complete
003. Todd ..complete
004. McPuff " complete"
005. RiverNut ...mini..complete
006. Element77 :cool: ...complete

..........end of early adoption. .....
007. havok333. ...complete
008. Undisclosed. ….H....complete
009. Papa_Lazarou ...complete
010. Loopy1224....almost done
011. Whiplash205...complete
012. Clark F....complete
014. fatboylim 18500...in progress
015. Robbieblood. ..in progress
016. AllPepperS (Mini)
017. Iron
018. Share2Care
019. Suzy lee
020. osrix
021. Cliven

Have to take myself off the list..
Committed too much of the vape budget to a couple of regulated squonkers..
No worries my friend. Stay tuned around here though. I have a bunch of new ideas in the works that I hope to proceed with next year once I get moved and settled in. I hope to move away from lists and into having mods available for immediate delivery [emoji6]

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
i would love to see a light weight sx350j board squonk. made from delrin maybe. :thumbs:
I have been playing with some resin stuff lately. Has a lot if promise for lightweight and artistic mods.

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I have been playing with some resin stuff lately. Has a lot if promise for lightweight and artistic mods.

I'd definitely be in for a resin regulated mod.

And after you get moved to NC, maybe I can drive up sometime to buy ya a beer! [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I'd definitely be in for a resin regulated mod.

And after you get moved to NC, maybe I can drive up sometime to buy ya a beer! [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
That would be great. I do like to head down to myrtle occasionally as its not too bad of a drive for a nice weekend getaway ;-)

snakedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
New York
No worries my friend. Stay tuned around here though. I have a bunch of new ideas in the works that I hope to proceed with next year once I get moved and settled in. I hope to move away from lists and into having mods available for immediate delivery [emoji6]

Will revisit in the new year. Very much like the design and look of your mod.

Reactions: Roscoe01
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread