Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Lol, I figured it came apart somehow! Oh well, will keep in mind for next time. [emoji2]

I've built it twice so far already. First was using 27ga kanthal, spaced coil built using a machine screw that just happened to be the perfect size. Wicked with rayon. Came in at 1.13 ohms and it did vape pretty well, I wanted to try a contact coil. I really can't tell much difference between the first and this 1.18 ohm build at 25 watts.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk
I built mine on the included rod spaced coil at .9ohm at 35W. If u use the included mandrel your wick is perfect size to prevent leaking. I run a very long wick curled around the tank floor. Run afc wide open 180 deg from coil. [emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

broken.axe

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2015
Thanks Roscoe, ordered my Chi-Nardas on Friday and got them both in today :thumb:

Looks great on my CC, looking forward to the clear caps :)

0izsrt61tivqar46g.jpg
What mod is that?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
I built mine on the included rod spaced coil at .9ohm at 35W. If u use the included mandrel your wick is perfect size to prevent leaking. I run a very long wick curled around the tank floor. Run afc wide open 180 deg from coil. [emoji6]

I was wondering if you threw in the handy mandrel or if it came with it! That's a pretty cool addition. Not digging on the tiny drip tip much, but the white one from a Narda is perfect for me!

Its a great little BF gennie! Will have to try some tiny Clapton's when I have time to spin up some wire.

Reactions: AllPepperS

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I was wondering if you threw in the handy mandrel or if it came with it! That's a pretty cool addition. Not digging on the tiny drip tip much, but the white one from a Narda is perfect for me!

Its a great little BF gennie! Will have to try some tiny Clapton's when I have time to spin up some wire.

I use the narda DT also. Don't be scared to put a salty build in that thing. BTW the Negus is beautiful!

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning. Vaping like a baller on the way to work this morning. Modified chiNarda at 50w :)

156224d8570b98a231ec15b10e34e750.jpg

aint you something!im only at 36 on mine but man its a smooth vape for sure!im diggin and runnin all 3 chi-narda's!btw fixin to get ya the coin i owe ya.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I'd love to see if you could do the new Petri V2's on FT!

A certain fish has that one covered [emoji6] someone will come along shortly and point you in that direction....I would glad refer you but......rules

broken.axe

Verified Member
Oct 22, 2015
A certain fish has that one covered [emoji6] someone will come along shortly and point you in that direction....I would glad refer you but......rules

His are authentics though [emoji22] and I must can't afford those

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There's a kind of gentleman's agreement, not to step on toes though.
There's enough squonkers and varied interest to warrant a few great sources - but not if you go splitting people up on a particular atty. Sometimes, once the initial heat of a new authentic wears off, if there's still enough buzz to warrant a clone run, then we'll see one...

RickCain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Huntington Beach, CA
Yeah, picked it a few months ago and really am liking it. The 510 is very good (adjustable) with the only concern is the battery connection isn't the best - you have to turn a wheel to make the + connection which in turn applies a ton of pressure on the top. You can see the gap in the top of the door, it is from the pressure.

For the price I can't complain. It's something you can take out and not be afraid to drop it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

havok333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Chapin, SC
Yeah, picked it a few months ago and really am liking it. The 510 is very good (adjustable) with the only concern is the battery connection isn't the best - you have to turn a wheel to make the + connection which in turn applies a ton of pressure on the top. You can see the gap in the top of the door, it is from the pressure.

For the price I can't complain. It's something you can take out and not be afraid to drop it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
I have a neon yellow dna40 w/ neon blue door on the way. Hasn't left Italy yet, but looking forward to its arrival.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Got my chiNarda setup, had a .5 ohm coil in it, very hot burnt lips, so put a 8wrap 3mm 28ga nichrome build in it, 1.2ohms. Great little atty for mtl imo. I'm going to need to mix up a little higher nic juice for it. Would be a great little stealth vape for me.
But the real deal is that tsnumai. Let me tell ya.

When are you going to build me a dual 18650 regulated sqounker though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread