Status
Not open for further replies.

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
Anybody know the version of velocity ross used? my drip tip has no threads left on it.
20161203_193716.jpg

20161203_193706.jpg

This is the one I got from him not sure if it's the same but might help you

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Going to bump this thread in hopes that it does not get closed. Never was able to get in touch with Ross through multiple avenues and I still have not had my Avion returned. [emoji20] Had sent it to him back in August for repairs. If anyone hears from him, please let me know. I did see where someone had read a pm that I sent through FB messenger on his page but there was no response. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Going to bump this thread in hopes that it does not get closed. Never was able to get in touch with Ross through multiple avenues and I still have not had my Avion returned. [emoji20] Had sent it to him back in August for repairs. If anyone hears from him, please let me know. I did see where someone had read a pm that I sent through FB messenger on his page but there was no response. Hope he is ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That's not cool that he has not returned your mod, or contacted you.
    Looks like he was last on the forum Dec. 23.
    Wonder if a moderator could attempt to contact him, he's still listed as registered supplier.

Reactions: mommabird62

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 7, 2011
    Illinois
    Thats a real shame Rachel. He's the 3rd vendor to basically shut out his clientele in the last year. Must be an epidemic for 2016!! Though maybe if everyone bands together and makes enough social media noise we could get him to respond like with Vaughan over in the VR thread... Shame it has to go that far cause I always thought of Roscoe as a pretty stand up guy and all. I would hate to see him get that "reputation" after being such a great guy and vendor up until the regs were put in!! Then again, what does that matter if he never shows up anyway?

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    I agree. Have always liked Ross and he was always good to respond. But there does seem to be a decent amount of venders falling out of touch. He has made appearances but no posts or responses which is odd. I hope he is ok.

It's not like I have a shortage of mods. Lol But I always liked the avion and it just needed some repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: slappy3139

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
    I wish you luck on getting it back soon... I'm sure someone has an email address for him here somewhere. Maybe the fish has it from past communications...
    I do... but I would have assumed MommaBird does as well. I might have a phone number, let me sift through my emails to see what I can come up with.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2013
    Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
    Thanks guys. I do have his email and emailed him awhile back with no response. Tried him on FB as well...no response.

I went through the hundred or so emails back and forth to no avail. All went to the same address that I'm sure you have and no phone number.

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    I went through the hundred or so emails back and forth to no avail. All went to the same address that I'm sure you have and no phone number.

Thanks CH [emoji4] I imagine it's the same. I'm not overly upset about it all, just irritated. I hope he is ok and nothing bad has happened.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread