Apex BF Customs

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffreyace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2014
minnesota
Anyone going to vape the coast? I'm not an experienced cloud chaser, but the competition has a fat purse and should be huge. I've been practicing with the forge and the mephisto, hard to gauge my performance but seems like I'm throwing some comp worthy steam. I like competition, have done lots of mtn bike racing, racquetball tournaments, obstacle races, etc. I'm getting more excited the closer it gets. I'm going Sunday. Wish me luck and if you've got experience to share I'm all for it.
Get a velocity, it poops on the mephisto for clouds, and even has better flavor. Looks pretty decent for it being so big too. But yeah I can make my living room quite foggy in 2 to 3 regular puffs, or 1 huge cloud pull

RobbieVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2015
Bristol - England
Element drop me a pm with your address I've made up a few coils in a spare RDA I had, comes in at 0.005ohms but you'll be ok [emoji6]
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438287251.253664.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Get a velocity, it poops on the mephisto for clouds, and even has better flavor. Looks pretty decent for it being so big too. But yeah I can make my living room quite foggy in 2 to 3 regular puffs, or 1 huge cloud pull
Well as much as I appreciate the age old classic advice of "your gear is crap, buy this instead", I'd have to restate the contest is Sunday, as it is Thursday evening it will not be possible to follow through.... But hey I'm digging all these excellent posts!! Hee-haw!
Damn I love this sport!!!
I appreciate the offer Robbie, but I already have a couple of those, rules state no lower than .08 and I don't think they will allow me to bring my deep cycle marine battery to run it

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
If you guys are looking for a specific atty and/or color feel free to speak up. I generally order ss unless I know another color will sell well.
I'm not sure about others but something a in 2 post and a smaller chamber would be perfect.

Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Well as much as I appreciate the age old classic advice of "your gear is crap, buy this instead", I'd have to restate the contest is Sunday, as it is Thursday evening it will not be possible to follow through.... But hey I'm digging all these excellent posts!! Hee-haw!
Damn I love this sport!!!
I appreciate the offer Robbie, but I already have a couple of those, rules state no lower than .08 and I don't think they will allow me to bring my deep cycle marine battery to run it

Go for it, element :thumbs:

Hmmm... .08 is only, what, 52 amps and 220 watts. Maybe try and sneak in Iron Man's arc reactor to fire it (it's stealthy).

Have fun and bring back some pics for those of us encumbered by family obligations this weekend. I'm thinking that Mephi will keep up.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
I'm not sure about others but something a in 2 post and a smaller chamber would be perfect.

Yeah - I'm thinking this area of the market is underserved. Something that gives nectar-like flavour with easy TC building (hmmm... a mini stumpy?) would really kill.

bottomfeeder

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2015
Fremont, CA S.F. Bay Area
Yeah - I'm thinking this area of the market is underserved. Something that gives nectar-like flavour with easy TC building (hmmm... a mini stumpy?) would really kill.
Having never tried the stumpy, I would not be opposed to try a mini stumpy at all. Good call, Papa!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Element drop me a pm with your address I've made up a few coils in a spare RDA I had, comes in at 0.005ohms but you'll be ok [emoji6]
View attachment 476591

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woa! [emoji15] LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
Anyone going to vape the coast? I'm not an experienced cloud chaser, but the competition has a fat purse and should be huge. I've been practicing with the forge and the mephisto, hard to gauge my performance but seems like I'm throwing some comp worthy steam. I like competition, have done lots of mtn bike racing, racquetball tournaments, obstacle races, etc. I'm getting more excited the closer it gets. I'm going Sunday. Wish me luck and if you've got experience to share I'm all for it.
It is quite amazing that you are getting comparable clouds between the mephisto v2 and the forge. The forge to me is the most versatile atty in my rotation and has completely replaced my manta. My slammed petri has earned it's keep this week and will be staying in rotation for a while as well.

Roscoe01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
North Dakota
I am with you Roscoe. I love the Forge too. Right now I am switching between the Stumpy the Forge and the Vertex almost exclusively. Got a Hastur from CH last night. It also has some potential.
I have a stumpy that I traded for coming soon. I am excited to try that one out. I have dark horse minis inbound as well as a demo on the revolt. Also hopefully the 18mm attys will arrive very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread