Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
I prefer 28 or 26 gauge, my ohms on ti range from .2 to .45 generally....i prefer a 6-7 wrap, don't worry about the ohms as long as it lands in the tc vapeable range of the mod.....remember you are controlling the temp with the mod now, not by the build. My sweet spot is a 6 wrap spaced coil @ 2.5-3mm id, wicked with rayon (gotta use more rayon then cotton... Tight enough that you gotta twist it through the coil)
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

lintz69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2008
Poconos, PA
Lol. I'm debating between phazer and a new one called thunderstorm I just got an email from vdna. Knowing me I'll buy both. My favorite tank is the aerotank mega I bought from Apollo. By far my favorite, running at 1.8 11-15w. But I'm noticing I'm Vaping more and more and I'm replacing coils is getting expensive. I tried rdas and just don't like having to refill them all the time. So I got one rta called ruzgar and live it. Vapes just like my kanger and cheap to build coils but unfortunately leaks. I got it from ECF for $20 donation to a members animal shelter. Anyways going to try replace seals but other then it leaks horribly it vapes so good. That's why I'm looking for new rta. I might buy the thunderstorm one and phazer and see which works better. I care more about flavor and throat hit then I do about vapor. Thus the not used to subohming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Just remember, tc sub ohming isn't the same as what sub ohming used to mean....a tc build can easily "tootle puff" if that's what you desire...i do tc builds in my kayfuns and tootle puff on them all the time :p

I actually didn't know that, makes sense though. That would be something my dad needs to try, sub-ohming with TC to keep the vapor sort of cool. Hopefully I get a TC setup pretty soon to give it a shot.

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Hi thanks for the contest :)
KBox and subtank are my main setup also have a cool fire iv ipv mini and 4 30 isticks

Attachments

• 00000.jpg
    00000.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15

Seigun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2013
New Orleans, LA, USA
Oi. My supplies are all in another location so I cant snap a pic. But I have a cigalike setup, a penstyle setup, and more recently an istick 50w. The only one that I technically have multiples of is the cigalike because I have cartos and 3 batteries. [emoji14] Am mostly using my istick these days ^_^

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Tc is the future of vaping, and the future is gooood :p

The more I read into it, the more I want to try it. Hopefully I'll be able to acquire one of the new TC devices that are coming out and give it a go. Saving on juice consumption alone is a good enough incentive in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread