Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
A few drops in my tea is good, but it always seems overly sweet to me if I use more than just a touch.
Honey is sweet :) I always just eat a spoonfull at one time! Lol It is great to just swallow a spoonfull of it by itself.
Also, I recommend honey from a beekeeper.....none of that store bought processed crap! There is no need for that, because honey has no shelf life: if it turns to a sugar form all ya gotta do is heat it up and it will turn back to liquid :)

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Last draw was Sept. 21st... The 5th would have been 2 weeks. If its gonna be 3 weeks, no biggie.

I just did a quick scan and this appears to be correct. a-rey is home sick, but I've seen him drop a couple of company emails today. I'll email him and give him the news. Looks like he fumbled.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I just did a quick scan and this appears to be correct. a-rey is home sick, but I've seen him drop a couple of company emails today. I'll email him and give him the news. Looks like he fumbled.
Lol...I hope he feels better soon!!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

LC scoops it up and runs it in....touchdown! The crowd goes wild.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Hope he feels better! Sick is no way to be this close to the weekend ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
LC scoops it up and runs it in....touchdown! The crowd goes wild.
Rah rah wooooooohoooooo....that's as much as I can cheer today. I do have a pot of stock boiling...I should send some to @a_rey88 ...lol... We can be cured at the same time!!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Still puffing on my menthol mix....have had some hot tea....some DayQuil in....still alive!!!

I love menthol in my vape, not always but often enough. Koolada is great too as a mixer.

Hope you get well soon, tea and rest should do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread