Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Yeah, you probably should stockpile a couple. It will be one less thing to worry about...
I'm not gonna let get a case of the blackass around me girlfriend! Ima crack funny jokes when ya least expect it! Get the paper towels ready!

I'll expect ya both to give me grief...and support...wubs ya!!!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
This is gonna sound really bad and gross at the same time...with help from the interwebs and stuff I had around the house...the abscess popped. I used coconut oil and oregano oil to draw the infection out along with boiled cotton balls in salt water (I used sea salt). After it popped, I kept it packed with the salty cotton balls...hehehe that sounds funny :D until it stopped draining. Now I rinse a couple times a day with peroxide and rinse with warm water.

I like home remedies. Antibiotics are killing us slowly as the viruses adapt and mutate.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
I like home remedies. Antibiotics are killing us slowly as the viruses adapt and mutate.
Coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties. I make my own oregano oil, I use coconut oil to make it with. I keep sea salt on hand for emergencies and I like dark chocolate with cracked sea salt ;)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Coconut oil has natural antibacterial properties. I make my own oregano oil, I use coconut oil to make it with. I keep sea salt on hand for emergencies and I like dark chocolate with cracked sea salt ;)
I love coconut oil....and salted caramels rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread