Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Winner Winner Turkey Dinner! Congrats @wvloony and @anjelvape77! You've got a PM! Thanks everyone for participating and keep the posts coming! If I don't get a chance to check back I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!
Congrats you two...welcome to the Apollo family :)

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Only a Lab pup, lol... I had the coil on my side table because I knew I was going to need to change my coil out soon. It had started acting wonky, with the wattage diving down to between 9 and 11 watts, so I figured that was my cue to change it out. Unfortunately, Homer decided he needed to test drive it first. Silly puppy. I'm glad he didn't hurt himself, but REALLY? Why the coil, man?! :)
That is just terrible and hilarious all at the same time! Oh Homer!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Winner Winner Turkey Dinner! Congrats @wvloony and @anjelvape77! You've got a PM! Thanks everyone for participating and keep the posts coming! If I don't get a chance to check back I hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving!

O WOW!!! SERIOUSLY?? This is amazing!! Thank you so much!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thank you every one on the congrats! This was am amazing way to start the day! I'm already such an Apollo loyalist its crazy how excited I got over this lol.

Thank you again @a_rey88 and Apollo for making my week!

@redrebel821 & @Liquid-Chris prayers for speedy recoveries for your procedures and surgeries

I'm still in shock lol...I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving...I know mine just got better lol...one more thing to be THANKFUL and GREATFUL for!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Good morning and Congratulations to anjelvape and wvloony!!! :banana: Nice surprise to see winners, yay!

I came to remind everyone that CASAA has issued another CTA. Basically, call and email your legislators again. Even if you've done so before, they need to hear you again. The link is in my sig. Fight this everyone!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread