Status
Not open for further replies.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That's a great Xmas present!! Does he vape or are you trying to convert him from the stickies? My brother used to smoke cigars but he was able to quit. Now and then, he will pick up my mod and try it out but he is mostly done!! It took him a couple years to give them up but he didn't know about ecigs until he saw mine..it would have made it a lot easier for him because he would always sneak them - I know his wife wanted him to quit more than him.
he already vapes but he has just one mod and tank (and we all no being without a backup is no good!) Right now he is using an Istick 30w... He loved his ego one until it died on him, So I thought this would be a perfect setup for him

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
its a strawberry candy...they describe it as strawberry taffy, but to me its more like those little strawberry candies with the chewy center
a914dbc3f13e1f1c.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Morning Everyone.
And a Happy Happy December 1st to you all! :)
I've been AWOL since T Day , but wanted to pop in and say hello.
It will be a busy ...even BUSIER December than usual ...lots of out of town overnighter VA appts .... lots of irons ready to throw in the fire .... Always good to have this place to come to and de-stress ....:)

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
its a strawberry candy...they describe it as strawberry taffy, but to me its more like those little strawberry candies with the chewy center
a914dbc3f13e1f1c.jpg
..Oh, I always LOVED these candies when I was a kid!! My Mom and my Aunt always kept a pocket full of them in their purses! :w00t::wub:
Thank You! I would have never thought to look for them with a name like Bossa Nova !:p
here's the link! :D
Lindbergh Bossa Nova Max VG E-Liquid - Premium EJuice

Last edited:
Reactions: anjelvape77

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
..Oh, I always LOVED these candies when I was a kid!! My Mom and my Aunt always kept a pocket full of them in their purses! :w00t::wub:
Thank You! I would have never thought to look for them with a name like Bossa Nova !:p
here's the link! :D
Lindbergh Bossa Nova Max VG E-Liquid - Premium EJuice
I still love them lol! I only get them at Christmas time but they are always a happy memory for me. to me bossa nova tastes just like them

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
he already vapes but he has just one mod and tank (and we all no being without a backup is no good!) Right now he is using an Istick 30w... He loved his ego one until it died on him, So I thought this would be a perfect setup for him

I sticks are always nice but I am sure he will be happy with this one ... No doubt he will make the new mod his favorite ...looks nice and easy ...charge, fill, and vape!!!

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hubby and I say down to a taste fest tonight and he stole my miss Samoa and my air mail!! But it's ok because bossa nova and sugar .... are my favorites. All of the flavors are amazing but those two just grabbed my taste buds. Better reviews of them tomorrow...tonight I'm on my phone and just have a few moments lol

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I still love them lol! I only get them at Christmas time but they are always a happy memory for me. to me bossa nova tastes just like them
I have a lot of good memories of non-parelles...my mom always had those in a candy did at easter and Xmas..everything I see them I think of her...never saw any ejuice like that - I guess you need the texture of those little candies on top which would be hard to duplicate in Varina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread