Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Thanks blue...quoted the wrong one somehow. lol

Are sunflowers hard to grow?

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
They are fairly easy to grow. Will grow in almost any kind of soil. Heat tolerant, they need to be staked up when they get ready to bloom.
I have four different kinds, Italian white, Shock o Lat (reddish brown flowers), Velvet Queen (reddish brown) and giants (12" yellow flowers)

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
They are fairly easy to grow. Will grow in almost any kind of soil. Heat tolerant, they need to be staked up when they get ready to bloom.
I have four different kinds, Italian white, Shock o Lat (reddish brown flowers), Velvet Queen (reddish brown) and giants (12" yellow flowers)
Do you use the seeds or just grow them for fun?

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Do you use the seeds or just grow them for fun?

The seeds I got this time are supposed to be non-gmo seeds. I'm gonna test them to see if I can get the seeds to grow that the flowers produce. If I can, I'm gonna plant more and use them for cooking and for all my lil birdies :)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
The seeds I got this time are supposed to be non-gmo seeds. I'm gonna test them to see if I can get the seeds to grow that the flowers produce. If I can, I'm gonna plant more and use them for cooking and for all my lil birdies :)
hope that works out for you.....I would love to see pics when they are done......the only time I got one to grow was when I didn't mean to.....with eating seeds and throwing the shells near a fence.......

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
dance-snoopy2a-1.gif

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Awesome! Thanks so much! Couldn't have happened at a better time! I went back to work for a few weeks, but just got laid off again this week.

Congratulations! :thumbs:

Thanks Apollo for the great contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread