Status
Not open for further replies.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Ah, yeah! It runs right through Tulsa, but they kinda have it dammed up, so it's not as awesome looking as that. My grampa took us fishing there a few times when we were youngins. :)
Thanks! That's actually on the Arkansas River. You can't tell from the picture, but it is rolling pretty good right now.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Good Sunday morning:)

wvloony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Ah, yeah! It runs right through Tulsa, but they kinda have it dammed up, so it's not as awesome looking as that. My grampa took us fishing there a few times when we were youngins. :)
Ahh the good ole arkansas river, fished in that river a ton when i live in ba, great catfish holes

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Hahah yeah. They actually were doing it quite a bit before I left. Jake makes the joke about how it's not a river but a sandpit or something. When he came to visit before I moved up that area that ran riverside was dry.
Meka remember when they would slow the flow out a keystone, and after about a week you could play on the sandbars in the middle of the river

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hiya, everyone....hubby started his vacation (ha! Already had to go in and work for someone), and I took a spill yesterday while walking the Beast, so trying to take it easy today while I go through every ice pack we have. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Hiya, everyone....hubby started his vacation (ha! Already had to go in and work for someone), and I took a spill yesterday while walking the Beast, so trying to take it easy today while I go through every ice pack we have. Hope everyone else had a great weekend!
Hope you feel better soon!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Good morning everyone..............

Sweet package..............
Yep! It is indeed. I'm really enjoying the Green Party and the Guava Blast from Fa-Q so far. They both could easily be an all day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread