Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Finally put notch coil in just a single to try seems ok may have to load a second. Think I may prefer .5 ohm or higher on my coils. Seems I get better flavor and clouds on the higher ohm and less hot hits that choke and are not very good. Hope all have a good night
.5 is my happy place!

philbh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    And "the cloud" doesn't work...lmaooooo....had to load everything into Verizon cloud, then transfer it back...only going to take another 2 hours to move all of my photos! Wheeeeee.....lol...

Oops...says 3 hours....
    What kind of phone did you get? I may be in the market soon. My battery won't hold a charge. It's over two years old so it's expected.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    What kind of phone did you get? I may be in the market soon. My battery won't hold a charge. It's over two years old so it's expected.

Upgraded from iPhone 4s to a 6s...now that it's all set up, I love it!

philbh

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Westlake, Ohio
    Upgraded from iPhone 4s to a 6s...now that it's all set up, I love it!
    My daughters both got the iPhone 6s a few weeks ago. They love them, but I am not an apple person. I'm sure I'm missing out , but I feel like they're way overpriced. I am a cheapskate. Just ask my daughters. My older daughter also had the iPhone 4 S. Then she tried the Moto X because she liked mine but now she's back on the Apple bandwagon.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    Even though I'm an iOS hater that's quite the upgrade, enjoy :)
    Lol...it took a while to switch to Apple when I won an iPad 100 years ago. Then I switched to iPhone a few years back...now I have trouble with my laptop....lol...it's Windows and I HATE it! I do love free upgrades on my phone, though.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 8, 2015
    Houston area
    My daughters both got the iPhone 6s a few weeks ago. They love them, but I am not an apple person. I'm sure I'm missing out , but I feel like they're way overpriced. I am a cheapskate. Just ask my daughters. My older daughter also had the iPhone 4 S. Then she tried the Moto X because she liked mine but now she's back on the Apple bandwagon.

I never say no to "free"... Lol...and I'm digging the bigger screen!

Reactions: Kprthevapr

f1vefour

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2013
    Emerald Coast
    Lol...it took a while to switch to Apple when I won an iPad 100 years ago. Then I switched to iPhone a few years back...now I have trouble with my laptop....lol...it's Windows and I HATE it! I do love free upgrades on my phone, though.
    I only use Windows out of some crazy necessity, I have been a Linux user for about 17 years.

I actually like Mac computers, I can see the value in them. A PC running Windows is meh :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread