Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Good morning, everyone. I haven't been on here in a while. I started a job doing siding and metal roofs. We usaually start around daylight to beat some of the heat down here. Hope everyone is doing okay. Hope y'all have a good weekend!

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Good afternoon everyone!
I have no idea how this can be but the flavor is better when I use my Apollo Om Go than on any of my other devices. I've got good mods but this little vape pen beats them all for flavor. How can that be? They're just batteries. I can put my Stumpy on the eVic and, yeah... it tastes good but then I stick it a my Om Go and it tastes noticeably better. The Om Go self regulates the watts supplied to the coil but I have no idea what they are. Changing watts on my other devices just leads to burnt or muted taste (beyond or under the sweet spot) but never matches the Om Go for flavor. Very strange to me.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh, no....lol...there's a lot of us squirreling!
so do you hoard in a "bunker"?................I have a bin labeled "bunker" that holds all the new spare items that I know work well for a long time.....it will be my grab & go for the vapeapocalypse............I will have to get a photo of it......

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
so do you hoard in a "bunker"?................I have a bin labeled "bunker" that holds all the new spare items that I know work well for a long time.....it will be my grab & go for the vapeapocalypse............I will have to get a photo of it......
I have 4 cubbies under my desk...i have a gallon of extra VG , a full box of rayon and 3 mods that never came out of the boxes. I have a liter of nic in the freezer, I stocked up on several packs of prebuilt coils and spools of wire...lol...hubby called me a hoarder.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Good afternoon everyone!
I have no idea how this can be but the flavor is better when I use my Apollo Om Go than on any of my other devices. I've got good mods but this little vape pen beats them all for flavor. How can that be? They're just batteries. I can put my Stumpy on the eVic and, yeah... it tastes good but then I stick it a my Om Go and it tastes noticeably better. The Om Go self regulates the watts supplied to the coil but I have no idea what they are. Changing watts on my other devices just leads to burnt or muted taste (beyond or under the sweet spot) but never matches the Om Go for flavor. Very strange to me.
Flavor is directly correlated to the size and shape of the chamber....smaller chambers put off better flavor

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Good morning, everyone. I haven't been on here in a while. I started a job doing siding and metal roofs. We usaually start around daylight to beat some of the heat down here. Hope everyone is doing okay. Hope y'all have a good weekend!

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Tough job bro, stay safe..stay hydrated.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Good afternoon everyone!
Is it actual DC power, like a mechanical? This makes my liquids taste noticeably better, not so much so I can't live without it but definitely noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread