hex ohm and griffin with some strawberry milkshake kinda day

an this one time....... at

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Flavor is directly correlated to the size and shape of the chamber....smaller chambers put off better flavor
Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Well, what I mean is that my Stumpy (or any dripper I'm using) tastes better using the Ohm Go than my other mods. Just straight up switching to the Ohm Go, everything else remaining the same.
Is it actual DC power, like a mechanical? This makes my liquids taste noticeably better, not so much so I can't live without it but definitely noticeable.
I don't know. I don't know much about electrical current but the description of the battery is "5W-50W Self-Adjusting Battery". I can't adjust the watts or anything. Anyway, it's good to know that a battery can affect flavor. Was wondering if it might be my imagination but it's definitely noticeable. Maybe I should get a mech out of the vapocalypse box and put it into rotation. I've never used one; just bought them to stash away.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Well, what I mean is that my Stumpy (or any dripper I'm using) tastes better using the Ohm Go than my other mods. Just straight up switching to the Ohm Go, everything else remaining the same.

I don't know. I don't know much about electrical current but the description of the battery is "5W-50W Self-Adjusting Battery". I can't adjust the watts or anything. Anyway, it's good to know that a battery can affect flavor. Was wondering if it might be my imagination but it's definitely noticeable. Maybe I should get a mech out of the vapocalypse box and put it into rotation. I've never used one; just bought them to stash away.
Ah......the delivery frequency would be the cause of that then....a dc to dc converter, or an insanely high pwm frequency (like provape uses) gives a much smoother hit. The lower freq. output can come off as a tad harsh flavor wise

Reactions: redrebel821

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Ah......the delivery frequency would be the cause of that then....a dc to dc converter, or an insanely high pwm frequency (like provape uses) gives a much smoother hit. The lower freq. output can come off as a tad harsh flavor wise

Yes! it's smoother, too.
Seems all so complicated with the pwn frequency, dc to dc, lower frequency output..... :confused::confused::confused:
Good thing some people are into this stuff 'cause it's really hard for me to wrap my head around. Busardo loses me every time. I'm always fast forwarding to thumbs up or thumbs down. Thanks

Reactions: f1vefour

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA

Sounds like it is basically a regulated mech. The only way that you can adjust the wattage is to change the resistance. It puts out the same voltage regardless of the topper.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas

Mechs are the way to go in my opinion. I only have the Noisy Cricket and a Flagship so far. I don't use the Flagship much, mainly because I don't have a copper RDA I like. But I love my Noisy Cricket. I use it more than anything else.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

Reactions: Marina2

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I think you mean unregulated? Kind of like an ego battery.
What exactly defines a regulated/unregulated mod? Is it that you can adjust the wattage/voltage? In my post's context, I was thinking about the mod having limits in place that would set a lower and an upper resistance limit (i.e. it won't fire if the resistance is below 0.2 ohms or above 3 ohms).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread