Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Afternoon all, vaping on some new coils and wicking, so all is well here on the east coast

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk
I got a juice win today, and it's really good, so have a tank of that going with some Funky Monkey in another!

Last edited:
Reactions: f1vefour

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Good Morning everybody.
I should clarify I have flavor ADD...lol...I have 3 flavors that are always in a tank...and have other tanks I rotate other flavors. I truly wish I could settle into just one or two flavors!

Don't feel bad I have 3 different flavors going all the time otherwise I get vapors tongue.
Right not I have 5 tanks filled.
all these new toys and juices.....what to do... what to do...lol

Reactions: redrebel821

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good Morning everybody.

Don't feel bad I have 3 different flavors going all the time otherwise I get vapors tongue.
Right not I have 5 tanks filled.
all these new toys and juices.....what to do... what to do...lol
Lol...thank you for making me feel better!

Reactions: diabolique

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Good..............and you?
I was trying to shop and finding it hard to decide what to order......I don't really need anything but want my Bunker to be fuller.....
So far, so good. I'm having the same problem! Birthday is coming up this month, and hubby said he'd buy me a new mod. So trying to pick just one is hard! His dad always sends me a check, so hubby said I should use that for hoarding, too. Looking at ED for more VG before they raise the price, but still have 1.5 gallons. I may get another mod, and some flavorings...decisions, decisions.... Hmmmmmm

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread