cartoon land,usa
e367ce705d228f9d32aa3414edebb588.jpg

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hi, everyone. Spent the day at the ocean with some of hubby's family yesterday. My sis-in-law made the mistake of saying " you know those e-cigs are worse for you than cigarettes".... 10 minutes of rant later, about how the FDA 'studies' are flawed and unrealistic about real vaping, and about the simple 4 ingredients in my juice....and she asked why the government would try and ban something that was better for us!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I decided to try making some braided wire last night. A couple of spots I messed up on. Hopefully I can tweak then out with a torch. I didn't notice the mini torch I bought doesn't have butane in it so I will try and get some later today. I'm excited to get a coil wrapped and see how it does.
f9ce5e9ab9a36899d7c98aaa53f39528.jpg

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
I decided to try making some braided wire last night. A couple of spots I messed up on. Hopefully I can tweak then out with a torch. I didn't notice the mini torch I bought doesn't have butane in it so I will try and get some later today. I'm excited to get a coil wrapped and see how it does.

Looks good, should vape nicely.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA

That looks really neat! I've never gotten into fancy coils myself, but I love looking at them.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
That looks really neat! I've never gotten into fancy coils myself, but I love looking at them.
It actually wasn't that hard. I watched a tutorial by squidoode on YouTube. He explained it pretty well. If you do try it, one thing I missed seeing him do is when you take your middle finger through and hook the wire on your index finger, you have to hook it over the top so when you pull it through you are essentially adding a twist to it. If not, you will end up with two separate strands instead of one braided. It will make more sense when you watch the video and try it. So far, I am liking it better than the clapton coils I have been making.
40cbff742e12f73b052a96c6436202c8.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Happy Birthday @redrebel821 ...............:bday:............hope I am not early or late............

Early...lol...but thanks!

Lmaoooo...it's not till the 21st. He got me my mod early cause of the way his pay checks fall.

No worries!!! You sent a wish and I'm set!
I already did............but will do it again..........
Happy Birthday @redrebel821 ...............:bday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread