Apollo E-cig contest/giveaway thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ffrank

Aug 24, 2015
When some of my old stuff wears out, I might buy a new mod.
View attachment 486695
Oh yeah, I forgot I ordered a TC40w yesterday.. I gotta quit this for awhile

Well.. stocking up on hardware is a good thing. Who knows what is going to happen after regulation. The cost of hardware could skyrocket, or some of these companies could go out of business.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Well.. stocking up on hardware is a good thing. Who knows what is going to happen after regulation. The cost of hardware could skyrocket, or some of these companies could go out of business.
That's true but I pif and sell mine off a lot. So I'm not really stockpiling. My favorites are the SX Mini and the istick 30w. I need a cross between the two. That might be the Reliant..:)

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
The Reliant is not quite as small as an iStick and is quite a bit heavier, I don't have a scale or I would weigh it with a battery installed.

The iStick is thin aluminum with chromed brass bottom and top, the Reliant is thick (aluminum I believe) with stainless steel top and bottom.

Here it is next to an iStick 30 and Cool Fire IV

50rQqgb.jpg

Drip tips were not cleaned so excuse that.

Thank you for the size comparison ....that will work!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
The top of the reliant is 25mm, fitting the sub tank plus perfectly

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping

Well I meant it's not that big, but I knew it was larger than 22mm which is a plus for such a small device. I'm not all crazy about the atomizer being the same size as the top of a mod, it's why I still use the Atomic over everything else...that and I paid $90 for it back when and I'm getting my money's worth :)

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Got a minute this morning to show hubby the comparison picture (size is a HUGE issue for me if the hand feel is wrong Ill hate it) and I think I got him sold on the reliant! Fingers crossed. He said HE wants to order my mod this time so...

but its cool because I'm ordering his new tank and my DIY stuff today lol

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I decided to give building my own coils up for awhile, then the TC mods started coming out but most are just too cerebral for me at this stage, the Reliant appears to remove that factor for me and by @USMCotaku opinion on it I am leaning this direction.:)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Got a minute this morning to show hubby the comparison picture (size is a HUGE issue for me if the hand feel is wrong Ill hate it) and I think I got him sold on the reliant! Fingers crossed. He said HE wants to order my mod this time so...

but its cool because I'm ordering his new tank and my DIY stuff today lol
Lol..size DOES matter! I'm eye balling a Reliant, too. I don't think I'd go much bigger, the Disrupter doesn't get as much use as I thought it would simply because of the size and weight of it.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Well you need Clocky or Tocky

Get Out Of Bed:

Definitely would like to have that! Lol If it is not level with the bed I do not hear the alarms. So many times my big loudest alarm goes off for an hour or more before I hear it... I like it, because it does not shut off until I stop it.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
The Reliant is not quite as small as an iStick and is quite a bit heavier, I don't have a scale or I would weigh it with a battery installed.

The iStick is thin aluminum with chromed brass bottom and top, the Reliant is thick (aluminum I believe) with stainless steel top and bottom.

Here it is next to an iStick 30 and Cool Fire IV

50rQqgb.jpg

Drip tips were not cleaned so excuse that.

What tank do you have on the cool fire IV? I really like the look of it :)

Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread