Apollo E Cigs UK - Defective or wrong product issue : ChrisH48

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisH48

Feb 11, 2015
newcastle uk
Company name
Apollo E Cigs UK​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
4 March 2015​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Apollo Ecigs UK - do not trust reviews!
A few months back at the start of my vaping career I bought an apollo endeavour starter kit from Apollo Ecigs UK.
Ihad all manner of problems with the EVDO clearomisers that were supplied with it - every signle one had really bad leaking/gurgling issues.
I didn't bother sending them back toget replacements - simply because I couldn't be bothered with the hassle.
When I received an email from Apollo asking me to review the product I gave a 1 star out of 5 review.
A couple of weeks later I looked at the site and my review was nowhere to be seen.
I contacted Apollo who suggested this may have been my fault and they couldn't determine that until I sent the faulty parts back for testing - unfortunately this wasn't possible as I'd already binnnd them all.
The last I heard from them was:
"I will happily give you a well thought out response soon, however as you can see there are no reviews on the endeavor at all when we in fact have very good ones and yours which until you send them back we can't tell if this is our error or yours, either way I want to build a level of transparency and trust within the uk branch. Once we resolve that issue I will happily respond back, ideally by tuesday."
This was on march the 5th.
Today when I look at the site there are 13 reviews of this product - 12 5 star and 1 4 star - no sign of my review.
So my advise - if you are going to buy from Apollo UK - dont trust the onsite reviews - because the conclusion I have drawn from my experience is that they only post the good ones - and have no intention of establishing the "level of transparency" mentioned above.
From scanning the site it seems I'm not the only one having issues with this site.
Note that having moved onto better quality equipment (nautilus mini) I now have no issues whatsoever.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread