Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjkader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Mellette, SD
Morning sj. Nope no work this am. Tabby wake you already? Im just hiding from the animals rigjt now lol

No, acid reflux woke me up today. Then when I reached for my Vamo, I knocked it between the bed and the wall. Once i tracked it down, I noticed it fell with enough force to jam the adapter i use at an angle. Then i had to get out of bed to clear that. now my threads are really shot on it. Not a good morning.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
No, acid reflux woke me up today. Then when I reached for my Vamo, I knocked it between the bed and the wall. Once i tracked it down, I noticed it fell with enough force to jam the adapter i use at an angle. Then i had to get out of bed to clear that. now my threads are really shot on it. Not a good morning.

Good morning everyone, dang SJ that sucks big time

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Good morning everyone, dang SJ that sucks big time
Dont ya think he should purchase him one of these now?
ATUBE-1.jpg
Apollo VTube Kit if he uses the coupon code LOVE he can save 23% :)

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave

Oh no!!! I'm sorry to hear that Sj.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread