Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Actually, so far the only thing I have upgraded was my clearo - to a Vision Vivi Nova, it sits nicely on my Twist and holds enough juice for most of a day.

...and I didn't need an excuse :)

How do you like the twist? thought about getting the
ABEGOV-1.jpg
ego variable voltage because of its passthrough and VV features.

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
How do you like the twist? thought about getting the
ABEGOV-1.jpg
ego variable voltage because of its passthrough and VV features.

Darn you tommy!!!!!!!! I really LOVE my twist but since I sit at a computer all day I would like a vv passthrough. I hadn't seen one 'till you posted this, now I want one!!!!! Now I need to figure out an excuse ;)

Morning Uncle and jj!!!

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Darn you tommy!!!!!!!! I really LOVE my twist but since I sit at a computer all day I would like a vv passthrough. I hadn't seen one 'till you posted this, now I want one!!!!! Now I need to figure out an excuse ;)

Morning Uncle and jj!!!
Glad I could help LOL... Hmm lets see what a good excuse would be LOL

Ken62

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2012
Weatherford, Texas
You should always have a backup :) New one = all day use, old one = backup :D

Now you're talking!

Yesterday my wife and I spent the day at the softball fields and she thought her twist died. I had a non vv mod in the car as backup but she had none. Since she holds the purse strings I think she might accept this excuse/reason...

tommyfinger

Juice Tester
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Aberdeen, South Dakota
Now you're talking!

Yesterday my wife and I spent the day at the softball fields and she thought her twist died. I had a non vv mod in the car as backup but she had none. Since she holds the purse strings I think she might accept this excuse/reason...

Ah ha!! there it is. Now get in there with the sales pitch. Dont worry we wont think any less of ya if you have to cry a little to get her to give in. We're talking about a vv/passthrough, anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread