Apollo liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
We spent a year trying to stop Apollo advertising on another forum. Eventually we trolled them into submission. I don't like them in any way. Nothing against their liquids, but the hardware side of the business represents everything I hate about the e-cig industry.

If you enjoy the liquids, that's good! It's a free world :)

Reactions: Tony64

Tony64

Jun 3, 2015
Ai hahaha sensitive subject I suppose...
I have to admit that when I ordered my starter kit from them didn't know much about brands, clones, etc.
Now I know my battery is an Evod VV clone, at least the kit came with an original Kangertech Protank 2 :)
And of course I don't know anything about their history on forums.
I was just curious if there were people who have experience with their liquids cause I like them.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Ai hahaha sensitive subject I suppose...
I have to admit that when I ordered my starter kit from them didn't know much about brands, clones, etc.
Now I know my battery is an Evod VV clone, at least the kit came with an original Kangertech Protank 2 :)
And of course I don't know anything about their history on forums.
I was just curious if there were people who have experience with their liquids cause I like them.

I don't like Halo (prices and equipment) but I vape the liquids.
I never recommend Apollo, but we know they make some nice flavours.
In the UK, we have a make of liquid which is good and 'clean' of diacetyl and other nasties. They are owned by a tobacco company which is supporting the EU ban on non-regulated liquids in 2016. Between them and Apollo, there is no competition... (Apollo wins).
I guess one has to decide where to draw the lines. When it comes to recommendations, I find it hard to recommend any company that pretends products are one price, but charge less in fake "sale" conditions but actually charge more than independent vape stores.

Reactions: Tony64

Tony64

Jun 3, 2015
Having worked as a graphic designer for 30 years and created more papers, mags, folders etc. then the average person has read in his entire life I don't believe in SPECIAL SALE ACTION DISCOUNT PRICES JUST FOR YOU ;-)
Several times I literally had to increase the 'list' (from) price because an item wouldn't sell enough.
But you're right, Apollo is asking a lot for their liqs, that's why I am experimenting/orienting myself with other brands. If they are the same quality I won't bother buying Apollo anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread