Apollo's Mixologist Contest/Prize Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by a_rey88, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. a_rey88

a_rey88 Supplier Associate

Hi Apollonians! Welcome to our new Thread O' Prizes! Giveaways will be drawn at random every 3 weeks! Prizes will range from any of our starter kits to a bundled package of items!

To be entered in the contest/prize giveaway:

Talk about your favorite Apollo e-liquid flavor, let us know what you love about it, or what you don't like about it. OR if you're one of the adventurous ones, let us know what mix of Apollo flavors you like to vape on! (I've personally enjoy our RY4 with a little bit of French Vanilla mixed in!)

And to make it even more fun you can also let us know a new e-liquid concoction you'd like to see made! The more interesting and unique the better! (There may be a special prize if you're concoction gets selected to be made part of our e-liquid line up!)

This contest will be on going with giveaways once every 3 weeks until we start a new contest! Have fun and we can't wait to hear some of the crazy mixes people come up with!

-Arvin

2. Liquid-Chris

Liquid-Chris Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Well I don't think I'll qualify for a prize, since I work here, BUT! I love talking about the liquids. American Cigar. My new all day vape. I just can't get enough of it. I have found it incredibly difficult to find a liquid that goes well with beer or single malt scotch. This does.

Chris

3. puckhead

puckhead Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have only tried a few of your flavors: RY4 which was great, Triple Nickel which I am unsure about, and 0 nic Sahara which is really great. Even has a decent throat hit.

4. Liquid-Chris

Sounds like you're a tobacco guy. Keep your eyes open for our next two releases. They are going to both be tobaccos. The first one should be out next week. It's called "Simply Tobacco". It is just that, probably the most cigarette like (kind of a marlboro/dunhill like) flavor I've ever tried. The second should be out week after next will be "Turkish Blend" It's kind of a smokey spicy (less spicy than Sahara) type flavor. Both of these are in response to many requests for simpler less floral, less perfumy, less sweet than our tobaccos are known for.

Chris

5. spartanstew

spartanstew Mr. Awesome Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Almond Joyee is/was my all-time favorite.

6. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I wonder if it's possible to make a rainbow sherbet..I love sherbet!!

7. tick22

tick22 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Your Banana Cream was the first banana I found that I liked. I have tried a few other flavors you have , not alot but banana Cream is to me the best one so far.

Still new to the game and all.

Thanks for the giveaway. Will talk about the others as we move on...

8. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My favorite is your Razzle Dazzle :)

Of course I like your Almond Joy too.

Yes, I love my sweets :)

9. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I put the contest in the contest thread.
    Good Luck everyone!

10. a_rey88

Hi everyone! I too was a little sad when Almond Joyee was taken out of our line up as it was one of my top flavors!

Rainbow Sherbet sounds like it would be a tasty flavor! That's a great idea rbeckys8!

11. Bookworm

Bookworm Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

RY4 is my favorite, always. I will have to try it with a bit of French vanilla mixed in, that sounds great!

12. rbeckys8

coke with lime is good!!!

13. Liquid-Chris

I've been working on coke with lime and coke with vanilla. I'm yet to come up with a formula that is great. But I'm working on it.

Chris

14. lidl_yogurt

lidl_yogurt Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Kona Coffee with Cream for me! :)

15. vvaappeerr

vvaappeerr Vaping Master ECF Veteran

My favorite is the Candy Cane because Peppermint is my all day vape. I dislike that it is limited edition but thrilled that you still have it on your site after the holidays. I hope that you will keep it year round!

16. sashim80

sashim80 Ultra Member

Ohhh candy bar flavors! I haven't seen many of those yet! I suggest butterfinger! Yummmm!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

17. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I have never tried your eliquids, and through this contest I just checked out your website :) Your french vanilla and vanilla looks great! Maybe a mix between french vanilla or vanilla with hazelnut! The two flavors would mix great together! I did not see hazelnut on your site, but for a new concoction that would be delicious!

18. a_rey88

Hi,

Thanks for checking out our site! We do hope that you end up trying some of our e-liquids as we do take pride in the quality and tastiness of our e-liquid!

We don't have a straight hazelnut currently, but we do have a hazelnut tobacco that is our Triple Nickel! I find this flavor to be a great balance of tobacco and sweetness!

19. a_rey88

Peanut butter vapes are my all time favorite and I've only had a few that have been spectacular. This is definitely something that I'd be interested in!

20. rbeckys8

the superior ego kit looks really nice..I love my ego's..they go with me everywhere!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.