Apple reject all of vape apps online since Dec 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
i refused to even consider them when we needed replacement phones, my hubby got his first BB for the business (ironically they sold a white one to a mechanic, thank gods for otterboxes), i loved my keyboard on my previous phones for my dex issues... he's had his q10 for about 3 years and i've had my classic since they came out, they're a great business phone... not so great even with a 4" screen for videos... but that's what my comp is for lol.

Reactions: Eskie

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
Thankfully my main device is a Galaxy S7 Edge and I surely am enjoying Vape Tool Pro. :D

I use my iPhone as an iPod in my car most of the time, because in my opinion, that's pretty much what it is good for unless it's jailbroken.
ummm isn't that oops i blew up and caught fire phone? lmao

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The brilliance of Apple is the inability to use many apps/features on other platforms.

My Apple journey started about 10 years ago with an iPod. Never touched an Apple product before that in my life and I have been in computer/technology sales for 25 years.

Once you have books, music, movies and paid for apps thru the Apple Store, you are basically blackmailed/forced to continue with the platform. I could switch to Android like my wife did, but too much of a pain in the .....

They are evil, but damned brilliant!

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2016
ummm isn't that oops i blew up and caught fire phone? lmao
Ha! You're talking about the Note 7 not the Galaxy S7. The Note is basically a cloned mechanical mod with a crappy battery bound to explode at any moment. Samsung actually sent Note 7 users an anti-thermal packaging which contains like 6 boxes inside each other yet still only shipped by land not air. It was a mistake on Samsung's behalf but they still do make good phones like the S7.

I only have an iPhone because it was gifted to me by my Dad and who would say no to a gift? It makes a nice accessory in my car.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
The brilliance of Apple is the inability to use many apps/features on other platforms.

My Apple journey started about 10 years ago with an iPod. Never touched an Apple product before that in my life and I have been in computer/technology sales for 25 years.

Once you have books, music, movies and paid for apps thru the Apple Store, you are basically blackmailed/forced to continue with the platform. I could switch to Android like my wife did, but too much of a pain in the .....

They are evil, but damned brilliant!
YOU are a BAD canuck!

Reactions: BreSha6869

StillMyHeart

Jun 13, 2016
NewYork
vapeam.com
Self righteous ......Can't even stand to walk by the Apple store in the mall.......Great marketing , just reminds me of what a Scientology meeting would look like

I like apple, gives me something to aim at.

6e2d15117172ae6d3368d2c30c6ea665.jpeg

LOL.:rolleyes:

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    This morning, Apple App Review Team called us for the review issue of our app "Vapeam".
    They claimed that they will rejected all of vape apps, including but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, hookahs, and/or e-cigarettes.

And currently, they did not remove the online version on app store, cause they need some time to discuss with it. Once they have figure out the result, they may remove all of vape apps on app store.
    My Team and I deeply concerned about this, it would be a disaster for Vaping Community and all of our vapers.

Feel so disappointed!

I'm very happy that I bought a Samsung S7 Edge. I don't need any social justice warriors telling me what to do.

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2016
    I'm very happy that I bought a Samsung S7 Edge. I don't need any social justice warriors telling me what to do.

I applied to the Samsung Beta Program when it was initiated and I've had Android Nougat for a while now, and I can tell you that you're going to be amazed by the performance and stability when the official version is released. It's much better than Android 6, in my honest opinion, and TouchWiz X is just so smooth.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

Maestro

ECF Veteran
    Feb 19, 2012
    Windsor, Ontario
    I've never bought an apple product and have never understood why anyone would. I know they make good products, but it a mystery to me why anyone would pay a LOT of their hard earned cash for a product that then dictates how you can use it afterward. Once I buy something, it's mine and I'll do what I want with it. I avoid any devices with proprietary demands. It's the same reason I refuse to buy a kindle. I know I can convert epub files, but I just won't support this type of product.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
    Aug 13, 2016
    Georgian Bay, Ontario
    I've never bought an apple product and have never understood why anyone would. I know they make good products, but it a mystery to me why anyone would pay a LOT of their hard earned cash for a product that then dictates how you can use it afterward. Once I buy something, it's mine and I'll do what I want with it. I avoid any devices with proprietary demands. It's the same reason I refuse to buy a kindle. I know I can convert epub files, but I just won't support this type of product.
    you forgot they like to replace 2 to 3 times a year and market for you having the device for less than 6 months...

Falco78

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 29, 2014
    United States
    I applied to the Samsung Beta Program when it was initiated and I've had Android Nougat for a while now, and I can tell you that you're going to be amazed by the performance and stability when the official version is released. It's much better than Android 6, in my honest opinion, and TouchWiz X is just so smooth.
    If you are okay at replacing a ROM on your phone you can really find some amazing ones

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2016
    @Falco78 I tried almost every custom ROM available for the S7 Edge ever since I got it. I'm a huge fan of customization and trying out different ROMs is a bit of a passion of mine. Renovate Edge was always my favorite but recently it has been replaced by Helios, which is by far the fastest and most stable ROM I've ever used on this device.

Reactions: Tommy-Chi

TarekElsakka

ECF Veteran
    Oct 26, 2016

It probably has to do with people who lack the proper knowledge and end up screwing up their devices then complaining and asking for replacements. I'm sure Apple received hundreds if not thousands of similar complaints when jailbreaks were initially introduced so they had to take necessary precautions. To give the devil its due, I believe iOS is probably the most user-friendly device for people who aren't tech-savvy or those who don't give any attention to the 'technical' side of smart phones, and my parents are an example of that since they find iOS much easier to use than Android. On another note, the Macintosh operating system is superior to Windows from my opinion and experience, and I haven't looked back since I bought my first MacBook Pro back in early 2008.

Reactions: Eskie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread