April Showers and May Flowers!!! Juice Extravaganza and Give Away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey You Guys!!!

April Showers Bring May Flowers!!! What do May Flowers Bring???
Today it's juice:

I want to give away a bunch of 30mls this month...but to do so I need a little help from you!!!

I have a son who is almost ten and he has grand ideas for his birthday!!! but I am not all that sure and confident that I, as a girl, can hit the nail on the head for his party. Maybe y'all can post some ideas (pictures are always welcome) about what he might like...He is 100% boy and dirty and gross along with it...

The winners will be selected at random...

You all are so awesome...vape On!!!

Amber and the DIYFlavorShack Inc Family!!!

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Goodness, kids grow up so fast, my older son Is 15, youngest is 4 ,and I have no idea what's "in" for the age group anymore, but....is minecraft still popular? Pokemon?(my older was obsessed), any local go-cart tracks? Indoor gyms with safe trampolines? Rock climbing walls? Just you wait 'til he get older, lol, the ideas sometimes become even "grander", good luck! I know when he was older (than 10), he had a lot of fun at a paint ball party a friend had....

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
A superhero party theme is usually good for boys that age. My boys and nephews all were really into it.

1-superhero-birthday-party-ideas-3-year-old-0561.jpg

Joe Gordon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2014
Skokie, Illinois, United States
So here's one great idea and a website full if great ideas fat brain toys. But I saw this and it appeals to the kid in me the dirty gross one lol its a carnivorous plant globe planter, what gross boy doesn't want a plant that eats bugs?

Fat Brain Toys Mobile Shopping

91d67437e0b95759afff0711bfca8d97.jpg

Reactions: rbeckys8

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
You Guys Rock....The suggestions are really going to help me out...Keep em coming though. He is going to be 10 so it is a super important year!!! He hits double digits and before I know it he wont be a loving thing anymore!!! I will give some juice away next week...so check it out to see if you won something!!!!

Reactions: mac63

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
If you have a park with creeks and ponds nearby, you could have the party there. The kids could do some exploring and I'm sure they would find the dirt and mud they love.

Malibu_Creek_State_Park_IMG_4411.jpg
Ug!!! I wish...We would be there every week. The problem is I live in Vegas and as far as water goes...well there just isn't any. Lake Mead is Okay but kind of gross lol

Reactions: mac63

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
This was my sons 10th birthday party. Minecraft pary at the bowling alley.

184854_4727950834630_2106857443_n.jpg
You Had me at Mine Craft!!! LOL...this dang game is the highlight of my life. Not by choice of course...but because every child is fully obsessed with it. I did a mine craft cake last year...he liked it. Who knows!!! Maybe some Halo because he just loves that too lol

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Okay you guys!!! I am really digging these suggestions. Keep em coming. I just might put them all together into one eclectic birthday extravaganza :)

So I wanted to give away some juice!!!
Here is what I need from the winners:
an email sent to dawnsflavors@gmail.com
Subject: May Flowers 30ml Winner
Body: Your name and shipping information, Flavor and Strength of your eliquid...

I hope you enjoy...And the winners are!!!
Baseballmom
spartanstew
rbeckys8

Congrats you guys.

More juice to give away!!! Till the end of the month!!!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Ug!!! I wish...We would be there every week. The problem is I live in Vegas and as far as water goes...well there just isn't any. Lake Mead is Okay but kind of gross lol

Guess that does cut down the opportunities for getting muddy.

Living there, you've probably already done/seen all the touristy stuff. Seen this one - what kid wouldn't love it (I'd love it).

Fast Lap Indoor Kart Racing | Las Vegas Go Cart Racing Mira Loma Corona Riverside | Indoor Go-Kart Race Track | California Nevada | Birthday Party Corporate Event Team-Building

IMG_0548-e1372442262347.jpg

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
I remember going to a small carnival when I was about that age and they had a fear factor-ish type room I mean really it was more like stuff you'd do for a halloween party like boxes with peeled grape 'eyeballs', spaghetti with plastic flies, ect that you stick your hand into. They also had an garden area and they'd give you a little shovel and you had to dig up a prize, there was stuff like army guys and matchbox cars. I had a blast, it was one of the few things I remember from that time period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread