ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I had to google it to see the deck. Looks like it can be single or dual coils, but if dual, only one negative screw for both coils. So might be a little tricky to set up dual. The screw on the opposite side I believe is the fill port. For the price I think its worth playing with.

You might like the EHPro Big Buddha or Evil Eye for an RTA, if you're not certain about a genny.

Reactions: Eric Auer

milescadre

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
I got the 22mm version, and the concept is cool with that little plate at the top (really does help with wicking), but the deck is a nightmare to build on.

Genesis atties are also a nightmare unless you've mae a couple. I've been trying for over a year and rarely still get success (I blame my incompetency...)

I beleive they make 30mm krakens, I'd recommend those first.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
I got the 22mm version, and the concept is cool with that little plate at the top (really does help with wicking), but the deck is a nightmare to build on.

Genesis atties are also a nightmare unless you've mae a couple. I've been trying for over a year and rarely still get success (I blame my incompetency...)

I beleive they make 30mm krakens, I'd recommend those first.

I agree, if it's like the 22mm clones it sucks. On many of the 22 clones the holes are too low on the deck/coil and it is for dual wicks with an annoyingly Cramped deck to make them on.

I second the kraken idea thick, tasty vapor, simple deck 1 or 2 coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread