Arctic coil question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmcglothlin

Mar 23, 2015
Louisiana
Ok im curious i camt find anywhere on the internet pr threads here so ill make o e to ask. What exactly is a bottom turbine dual coil? I ask because i have been modifying my atlantis since i got it several months ago in a trade improved airflow and rebuildable coils. And i thought well what if i can remake an arctic coil inside the atlantis. But main problem is i dont know what innards look like so to avoid buying a coil head and scraping it i thought id ask here first. I know long shot but hey never know till you try.

Reactions: Nimbus007

Nimbus007

Feb 17, 2015
San Francisco, CA
Ok im curious i camt find anywhere on the internet pr threads here so ill make o e to ask. What exactly is a bottom turbine dual coil? I ask because i have been modifying my atlantis since i got it several months ago in a trade improved airflow and rebuildable coils. And i thought well what if i can remake an arctic coil inside the atlantis. But main problem is i dont know what innards look like so to avoid buying a coil head and scraping it i thought id ask here first. I know long shot but hey never know till you try.
I believe the "Turbine" part refers to the 4 slots on the bottom part of the coil which would be the negative. & when you inhale i think the way the airholes line up with the slots allow for the smoke to to sort of circulate around before entering you lungs. Thats my theory. But you can get them i believe on the Planet of The Vapes website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread