Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Aesthetic Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip and Price Matching Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Yes [emoji5] With the shipping option I would use, grand total is $86.

Looks like I'll have to spend some of my hardly earned cash. That really is a sweet price [emoji3]. I bet it would be a great mod for the OBS Engine Nano I'm waiting for [emoji5]

1 less available [emoji5]

Last edited:
Reactions: cooladdict

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
This is a little bit awkard cause I planned to give away a Arthur but I was just told the $80 deal brings quite a few orders. The number of this stab wood mods is quite limited. So....I have to get another prize!:(
well i would be happy with anything Heaven gifts had to offer!:rickroll::w00t::w00t:

Reactions: markfm

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
Well the price really depends on the board that's installed in it. It can have a cheep PCB installed making it less likely to appeal to advance users. If it has a DNA 75 the price should be anywhere from 180.00 to ??? Now if the board is a cheep clone of the DNA board the price it has now is just about right. Never judge a book by its cover even if its extremely pretty on the on the outside.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
I'm such a huge fan of stabilized wood, gee, ..For the prize ...as a suggestion ...if not the Arthur, perhaps another model in stabilized wood??! :w00t:
Pictured is a 60W resin and stabilized wood that retails between $50 -$60.

mini stab mod.jpg

STEELRAIN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well the price really depends on the board that's installed in it. It can have a cheep PCB installed making it less likely to appeal to advance users. If it has a DNA 75 the price should be anywhere from 180.00 to ??? Now if the board is a cheep clone of the DNA board the price it has now is just about right. Never judge a book by its cover even if its extremely pretty on the on the outside.
The board is an in house made board. they are pretty good. at least the one in my arctic dolphin ADT210-TC is

Reactions: cooladdict
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread