Arctic Dolphin Arthur, Aesthetic Stablized Wood, Powerful Chip and Price Matching Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin B

Apr 18, 2017
On the reviews this looks great however I bought two, the finish is dull and the fire button doesn't have a click to it , please don't waste your money thinking you are getting something that looks really great for little money because your are not it it cheap and looks cheap and nasty - don't let people see you use it outside because it will be an embarrassment and when I tried to contact vaping with Twisted 420 i received no reply at all - utter garbage no quality control at all - the Minikin Kadoma is more expensive and it shows in every way

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
That's weird. I love mine! The finish is awesome. It get better as it ages, in fact. I get tons of compliments on it when I take it with me. I have had zero problems with mine and would definitely recommend it. I don't think it's very fair to compare it to a device that has twice the power and cost almost 4 times as much, honestly. But hey! To each his own, right?

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread