Arctic v8 and Uwell Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acies

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2015
USA
I am looking at both of these tanks and have some questions. First, regarding the Arctic v8. Can any arctic coil fit this tank or is it just the octuplet coils? Second, Which one of these tanks blows the biggest clouds? Third, do either of these tank have problems wicking high vg juices? Lastly, which of these tanks if any are better with temp control?

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
I can't speak on any of the arctic tanks except for the arctic v2 (with drip tip airflow control) I just got in the mail.

For the arctic v2 My initial impression is: awesome. This thing packs flavor (I primed the he-double-hockey-sticks out of the coil first). I am using 70/30 VG/pg and it wicks just fine for me. The clouds are dense and flavorful but not incredibly large, but that's because I can only push 40w through it with my KBOX 40. With 60w I have heard it really shines. Can't speak on temp control either because my box doesn't have it.

I am not sure which coils fit the V8 but I'm sure that is the best cloud chasing setup that Horizon offers. Whatever coils you use in the V8 you will probably be using a lot of them with the three coil setup.

memeticengineone

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2016
The airflow is like a dang milkshake straw on this thing, it's like breathing air unless you shut the holes a little. If you don't like big airflow don't buy this tank.
But it whistles like a train when you shut the holes, so if that bothers you it could be a strike against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread