Status
Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
i can now succesfully build coils, so that opens up a whole new world of vaping, i have 2 box mods, 2 pipe mods, and would like a squanker, whats the best one to get? Cheers

Ive seen this lads box mods https://m.facebook.com/Chrisscottmods and they are pretty incredible

No RDAs are not supreme for flavor.

There are cloud chaser and there are flavor chaser.

If you want great flavor think Freakshow Mini, Mako Shorty, Stumpy, Derringer, Bambino, darang, etc

Some RTAs are great for flavor i HIGHLY recommend Goblin Mini, Silverplay Nano, Orchid V3 Kayfun Nano.

Reactions: Eskie

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Squonker, or Bottom Feed, started with Reos Mods. There are several others out there now...

Liquid Feed APV Discussion

What kind of RBA you place on top of your BF Mod depends on what kind of wattage you plan on putting into your vaping style. Lower wattage (>15 Watts) BF attys include the RM2, the Hornet and the Chalice. The Atomic and the Derringer are good for various types of vaping. There are others that are good for "Cloud Chasing". Do your homework, just be sure to order BF Atomizers when used Liquid Feed Mods.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I think if your into rda's, then squonking is the way to go. There is more juice capacity in squonking and no dripping. Flavor from squonking is the same as regular rda's because they use the same tanks except for the bottom pin allows for juice to travel. Imo flavor from great traditional rta's are equal to rda's and the only difference is rda's have more airflow in general, which results in higher wattages, which results in more clouds, also these rda's have more room on the deck to allow for more diverse builds . But to utilize the increased airflow in these rdas, one needs to adopt direct lung inhales. So imo if you do lung inhales for the most part, an rda is probably best, if one does mtl, then a traditional rta might be best. Now there are rta's that can do direct lung inhales , they are for the most part sub ohm tanks, but imo these rta's don't quite equal the flavor of rdas and don't quite equal the flavor of traditional rta's . So if your looking for a squonker, I think the reo is a great place to start

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: TraderX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread