Are Provari tube mods that good ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
My first computer (love).
It took me down a good path. I realized people would pay me to sit in a chair.:lol:

My first one...
Atari-800XL.jpg

Endless source of frustration at the time.

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
I was just sitting here thinking about the other US Companies that tried to compete with Provape back in the day. Found this one in an old thread titled something like "The end of the Provari". Remember the Futura?

NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 30 Ecig

Another one that seems to be still in business.

Protovapor.com

I actually have one of the original ones. With the at the time Buck Rogers dna 20.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Subscribing to watch. :sneaky:

As long as it stays civil...

People have a right to express their opinion. Remember the rules of the forum: You can attack the post, Not the poster. ;)

If what I said was out of line then I am sorry. I have just psychoanalyzed why people complain so much about how provape doesn't "keep up with the times" and how provape provides "outdated" equipment.

No one makes threads and sits around complaining about how outdated Vision High Technology Co., LTD. is.. or how they should "keep up with the times".

No, Vision High has a market and produce for that market, and if people don't want the product they don't buy it, they don't sit around knocking the company unless they think they product itself is somehow faulty. (Bad battery life, breaks easy, etc)

People don't treat provape the same, nor it's users often times.

I actually had one person on this forum stop talking to me when they asked what device I used and I told them I use a provari. It was the weirdest thing in the world, they simply stopped talking to me never to speak with me again.

Who does that, and why? There's no rhyme nor reason until one psychoanalyzes why the vehement, at times, hatred for the company.

If someone is to say, oh I prefer high wattage so I've never tried, don't prefer the device.. hey cool. Or, I prefer mechanical mods for this reason or that.. hey, cool.

But it's just plain weird how people are about provari.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I was just sitting here thinking about the other US Companies that tried to compete with Provape back in the day. Found this one in an old thread titled something like "The end of the Provari". Remember the Futura?

NexGen Vapor | The Utimate DNA 30 Ecig

Another one that seems to be still in business.

Protovapor.com

I actually have one of the original ones. With the at the time Buck Rogers DNA 20.
    Shame about Nexgen. It was looking good for awhile. I think they have a shop still.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 17, 2016
    If what I said was out of line then I am sorry. I have just psychoanalyzed why people complain so much about how provape doesn't "keep up with the times" and how provape provides "outdated" equipment.

No one makes threads and sits around complaining about how outdated Vision High Technology Co., LTD. is.. or how they should "keep up with the times".

No, Vision High has a market and produce for that market, and if people don't want the product they don't buy it, they don't sit around knocking the company unless they think they product itself is somehow faulty. (Bad battery life, breaks easy, etc)

I actually had one person on this forum stop talking to me when they asked what device I used and I told them I use a provari. It was the weirdest thing in the world, they simply stopped talking to me never to speak with me again.

Who does that, and why? There's no rhyme nor reason until one psychoanalyzes why the vehement, at times, hatred for the company.

If someone is to say, oh I prefer high wattage so I've never tried, don't prefer the device.. hey cool. Or, I prefer mechanical mods for this reason or that.. hey, cool.

When looking at mods, the ProVari haters just made me want one that much more ... and what they had, that much less. The haters made me look at the folks who enjoyed ProVari. The majority of ProVari owners were knowledgeable, helpful, friendly folk who had refined the vape style that appealed to me most. Never was a subohmer or cloud chaser. Tried both, just wasn't for me. I figured if those folks HATED ProVari, that was for sure the mod for me. To each his own.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 23, 2013
    Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

That is weird, but some folks are so under the spell of their human conditioning us / vs them programming, that I don't even think they are aware of it. Look at sports an how so many fans go nutz, I used to wear a Yankees ball cap when I lived in NH, just to see the rabid reactions it would get from certain folks. Some folks would start an argument with me, and I'd have to tell them that I didn't even like baseball, I didn't care who won or lost...that would infuriate some of them even more lol. People are funny creatures. :)

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    Saco,ME,USA
    That is weird, but some folks are so under the spell of their human conditioning us / vs them programming, that I don't even think they are aware of it. Look at sports an how so many fans go nutz, I used to wear a Yankees ball cap when I lived in NH, just to see the rabid reactions it would get from certain folks. Some folks would start an argument with me, and I'd have to tell them that I didn't even like baseball, I didn't care who won or lost...that would infuriate some of them even more lol. People are funny creatures. :)

You still see the same thing going on now with the sub-ohm vs + ohm thing. I have read posts by people that state they don't even want to talk to anyone that vapes under 40 watts. I read stuff like that and think "say what!"

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    You still see the same thing going on now with the sub-ohm vs + ohm thing. I have read posts by people that state they don't even want to talk to anyone that vapes under 40 watts. I read stuff like that and think "say what!"

I can see lighthearted teasing. My son regularly vapes between 55-70 watts and I tease him all the time about his robotic lungs made of steel.. lol. He in turn teases me about how I'm a sissy etc etc. It's never done in anything but jest though..

So I can understand teasing and laughing together about our differences.

But I don't understand the "us verses them" mentality. It stems from a place that doesn't exist in my heart, vocabulary or mind.

So I wonder sometimes, about what causes that in people.

@ENAUD is right though, vaping isn't the only place it's seen. Sports, women and their clothing creates an us and them mentality sometimes... people I guess, like their tribes and will create them where none exist.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 7, 2012
    Treasure Coast, Florida

No it wasn't you. I just know how these threads can go downhill fast. It was just a friendly...ahem.... reminder :p

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Subscribing to watch. :sneaky:

As long as it stays civil...

People have a right to express their opinion. Remember the rules of the forum: You can attack the post, Not the poster. ;)

Right on, boss lady!

cat tilt head excuse me say what.JPG

That has to be right up there with some of the stranger parts of human nature. Wow, Opi, just wow.

I wasn't a "hater" per-se, I just didn't understand all the hype over a simple regulated battery holder.
    After I actually had one in my hand, and used it, then I understood.

"Now I get it."
    ~ P. Busardo

People are funny creatures. :)

E, you're so kute when you're being all euphemistic. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread