Are there any current generation atomizers that run well at 8-10 watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GusG

Mar 29, 2016
I placed an "ad" on "Reddit"in their E cig forum which said i was looking for a few Nautilus full size or Mini's and someone sent me three full size Nautiluses with the spare (fancy) metal tanks and a bunch of coils for $14.00 .

Lots of people have Nautilus tanks that they don't use anymore.
Thats is a really good deal. I saw the fancy outer metal tank alone go up to $14 at a local vape shop.

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Thats is a really good deal. I saw the fancy outer metal tank alone go up to $14 at a local vape shop.

I like the solid stainless metal tank the most for the Nautilus , the fancy one can get clouded up and it's harder to clean .

I asked for a single Nautilus tank in the ad and i got a flood of responses saying "i have a bunch of Nautilus tanks that i don't use anymore " lol.

Most vapors imo, have tons of gear that they don't use anymore , most are happy to get rid of them for cheap $$. I'm not paying $20.00 a pop these days for a Nautilus.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
That's true. Even I myself have a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore.

I was wondering, how did you sterilize all the parts? Because I was thinking of buying used atomizers but I am really scared of bad hygiene in the use of this hardware by the previous owner. Even old juice in the tanks concerns me.

Anybody who trades gear should not leave used juice in it lol, i boil everything for around 5 min.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
That's true. Even I myself have a bunch of stuff I don't use anymore.

I was wondering, how did you sterilize all the parts? Because I was thinking of buying used atomizers but I am really scared of bad hygiene in the use of this hardware by the previous owner. Even old juice in the tanks concerns me.

1: stove
2: pot
3: water
4: boil

As other user's have stated above. Boil them. I've picked up a used Naut mini, just boiled it for five minutes and then let it cool before drying. If you're looking for replacement parts (as some naut mini's, mainly the old BDC style base, have issues with the center pin rusting out.

You can buy replacement parts for the naut mini from Aspire's site:
Aspire Nautilus Mini accessories [8241配件] - $1.00 : Aspire online shopping

Pretty cheap replacement parts, they do ship from China though. But if you're looking for something like a center pin, a buck with a buck and some change shipping is cheaper than 3+ shipping the local shop pages are charging.

Reactions: dsheik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread