Are there Tanks that work at around 0.1ohms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGOOSE

Verified Member
Jul 6, 2015
The Haze Dripper tank looks like a good candidate for what i needed this for ->

i'm a big callofduty blackops fan and the last thing you want to be doing is having to drip ...

Then I believe what you are looking for is a genesis. I've never used one so I'm not 100% on it but from what I can tell the haze is a super expensive genesis. Still looks nice I may get one myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotInAGang

Sep 2, 2015
Bozeman, Montana
I'm in the tfv4 camp. It's a really solid tank once you get the hang of the o-rings, which can be a pain. I haven't seen it mentioned, but the crown is pretty good too. I've been using the tfv4 almost exclusively when gaming or doing sustained focus activities. It definitely is not a tank for driving around if you can't keep the windows open though. You'll get into accidents from the clouds. ;)

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
ok i will prob look into them, i got an authentic Zephyrus and a clone Kayfun Monster from FT, neither are really hitting the spot but the Monster even with only having the single coil shines most for me

I am vaping on a Zephyrus with four horizontal 6 wrap, 26g, 2.5mm id coils with a combined ohm'age of 1.8. The clouds are pretty substantial. To get down to 0.1ohm maybe i could use 24g.

Reactions: SLIPPY_EEL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread