Are we not currently divided?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
I'm kind of new on the block, and am still trying to get my head round the groups and activities in relation to campaigning.

One thing has stood out for me: we seem to be diluting our voices with our division. I've been writing to my MP and MEPs here in Europe (England) independently of any EU organisation, but why am I not writing to your politicians too? Why am I not mailing every damn stakeholder on earth?

It seems to me that this should be a global movement. I'm more interested in all people and their right to save their lives, and therefore not have the benefits of vaping and e-cigarettes devalued out of existence for some, and banned all together for others.

Should we not up our game here, and if anyone's right not to smoke, anywhere on the planet is threatened, or even taken away all together, cry out with a global voice. A VOICE would be better than many voices I think.

I don't know the names of the pro-rights and pro-vaping organisations around the planet, but are they talking? How can we start to work together?

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread