Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I haven't gotten to the end of replies yet but if I see a police car or handcuffs in this thread I'm'ma fall off the toilet LMAO! :p
m9rMVyKactNK.gif

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
It is sad when vaping is too complicated for some smokers, often it is probably more like they just are not ready. Folks like the smokes, I know I must of to have burned them for nearly four decades but towards the end of my ash making career I really did want off the crazy train. One of the issues I faced was The Mrs smoking, this was two pronged in that if I successfully quit she would have less incentive because my own decline was part of her motivation in quitting the other part was just how much tougher it would have been without the camaraderie and smokes still in the house all of the time.

If someone is honestly ready i.e. motivated to quit smoking it is quite easy with vaping though for many smoking is even easier and with all the B$ misinformation being fed to the public it gives many a why bother attitude.

Tootle Puffin since 2012

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That's alright, I have evidence to show that you can tootle puff with a sub ohm rig..:)

No sub-ohming in Tootle Town, my dear BAD BOY. ;)
(Go get 'em, Cheech!!!)
(But I must say that looks less like me than one would imagine.....)

m9rMVyKactNK.gif

You gotta wonder how people like that ever figured out how to use a microwave... or a washing machine. :facepalm: :D

Andria

Or a water heater.

English isn't my native language, and discovering I am a Tootle Puffer is an exotic, enlightening and life changing learning experience. The downside is, when I'll announce my TP-coming-out in Germany, nobody will understand... But I'm ready to come out of the closet regardless. Thank you, TP community.

VELCOME, Frau! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

I haven't gotten to the end of replies yet but if I see a police car or handcuffs in this thread I'm'ma fall off the toilet LMAO! :p

Is this the room of choice for our TP thread?

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I did it! I did it! I did it! :banana:

I even lost count of my wraps and thought I might have to redo it because it was looking kinda janky, but I was able to fix it. :thumb:

My 1st ever coil build came out to 1.8 exactly! Vaping 8 watts at 3.8 volts.:vapor:

Hi Robin! and congratulations!! 1.8 is my sweet spot too. It just gets better and more consistent. Keep it up my friend! and Tootle Away!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
No sub-ohming in Tootle Town, my dear BAD BOY. ;)
(Go get 'em, Cheech!!!)
(But I must say that looks less like me than one would imagine.....)

m9rMVyKactNK.gif

Or a water heater.

VELCOME, Frau! Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Is this the room of choice for our TP thread?
LMAOOOOOO!!!! Some times! :w00t: :lol: :p ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread