Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
that surprises me. Wasn't cuz of age, and must been when i was offline for awhile cuz I've never seen em run anyone off. Unless there's another porch that has mean folks! lol The porch was the first place I found when I joined ECF 3 years ago, and we're like family. Sorry that happened though. Just can't imagine it.

They didn't really run me off. There was one person, possibly two, who seemed so mortally offended by pretty much anything I said, I simply felt unwelcome, and stopped going there. ECF is big. :D

Andria

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
They didn't really run me off. There was one person, possibly two, who seemed so mortally offended by pretty much anything I said, I simply felt unwelcome, and stopped going there. ECF is big. :D

Andria
So sorry that happened. Bad porch!! No No!! Mostly we're friendly folks and welcome newcomers, but we've had some that were not so much.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Hey, we need a tootle puffer update... How's your MIL, Bikenstein? Still vaping?

Andria
Funny you should ask because I was gonna post earlier and forgot. She's doin great. Still off the cigs. Breathin a whole lot better. She has 400 bucks built up in her bank account and was always needin money before her check came in. She bought some shoes today. :)
She left her juice and charger at home and I mixed her up some unflavored and put it in a GS Air on a VV3. She laughed at how BIG it was. :) She liked the vape pretty good but went back to her Volts when Mrs. Bike took her by her apt. to pick up some more clothes. She fell last week so she's stayin with us a while. She's ok now. Thanks for askin. :)

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
sorry to hear she fell Bike.....but glad she's ok and thrilled she's doing so well with vaping!!!! That's wonderful!
Thanks Deb. She hasn't smoked since I got her the Volts. I was surprised to find a $400 balance in her account from savings on cigs. And the best thing is we don't worry about her fallin asleep with a firestick in her hand. :) The furniture likes it better too

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Buenos Dias, Senora, Debadoolina. :) What stash did your monitor hide this eve, if any? ;)
Lost my 3 mini powdered sugar donuts for a bit, but I found em! But it wasn't the monitor this time. they just sorta blended in and I thought they were a napkin :facepalm:

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I've been looking into it, but I'm still a bit reluctant; it seems to have so many more parts, and be a lot more finicky to build on,

It has more parts than my refrigerator--it's hopelessly over engineered. I don't know what they were thinking. :facepalm: But once you set it up, it's not more complicated than any other Kayfun. The build is the same as on any other Kayfun--it has four screws but I'm going to remove two of them because I'm never going to use them, methinks.

and I'm not at all sure the airflow could be closed off enough to suit me.

Airflow can be closed off completely to zero, zilch, nada, no air whatsoever.

And of course the price, compared to the older model; I'm a champion tightwad. :D

Got mine for 10 bucks shipped. Just saying... :)

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
I hope I never get banished to the porch, they ran me outta there last year. I'll be 54 tomorrow, but I guess I'm just too young. Go figger! :D

Boy, sure glad we got past that page with the spreadsheet; when that was the last page in the thread, I always got dumped at the top of the page, no matter how many new posts were at the bottom. :facepalm:

Ok, gotta get finished with my new posts so I can get back to birthday shopping. :D :D :D

Andria

Happy Birthday !!!:bday:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
woops.....think I wished someone a happy birthday, but think it wasn't Andria! so sorry hun....

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Bday big animated holding balloons M or F.gif

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I tried it once when I first got it and first built coils, then started using others, got stuck on the nuppin for flavor. I think I put a single twisted .9 ohm coil in, but it wasn't so good. Of course, it was like the 3rd coil I'd ever built, and I never went back to it. But many have said the marquis is a great flavor atty. How do you build yours?

Hi Debadoo,
The Marquis isn't mine, it belongs to a buddy. He runs it with a chimney build wrapped in Japanese cotton, 26g on 2mm with 7 wraps which comes out around 0.4Ω

He builds exactly like this one here, give it a try next time you have the Marquis out.
10956945_1551514088451143_1244087819_n.jpg

Just read you didn't like the .59 build, then use 28g with more wraps to bring up the ohms.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@AndriaD....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And many, many, many more!

Kat, I'm wondering if this may be worthy of a blinged-up-tootle-puffing-stealth-vape commendation:

IMG_20150522_082308877~2.jpg

@blivey , love these little dudes. I have some AFC drip tips, so I may not need to drill out the actual RDA :). This one has a 1.3 ohm coil with as much cotton as I could get in there. It's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread