Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
dessert?

6114939554_03579e2265.jpg

Thx! Actually I had a small bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos while watching the movie... and some of these... umm.. what are these things called... Hershey's Drops! :D Now I got the Stones playing, so all's good. :D

Andria

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
This makes me sad to hear. I was looking forward to the 4400mAh in the 50. With sale prices at $35, shipped, it's the same price I paid for my 30W. iSmoka has some more learning to do from the 50W issues. Here's hoping they get the istick 150W right. I know all of us tootlers will be lining up for that release. :facepalm:

One thing I noticed about the 50 was an un-flexible negative wire that runs up the side of the batt pack and is soft-soldered across the negative posts. That might work for something designed to sit and not move, but glue or no glue, it looks awful easy to weaken one or both solder points just dropping it a few times. Maybe they'll come out with a 50 vers.2 and sled the batteries next time.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Nice to see ya back, Gunslinger. Shoot, I need a tip-of-the-hat icon now. :D

Andria

Thanks, Andria! And as I read backwards I see a belated Happy Birthday is in order! How was your guacamole cake? :cool:

Tip-hat.gif

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thanks, Andria! And as I read backwards I see a belated Happy Birthday is in order! How was your guacamole cake? :cool:

View attachment 458755

Heh... my turkey-&-black-forest-ham with guacamole was awesome... I brought it home and also added some bacon and swiss cheese. That was an amazing sandwich. :D

I gotta look up a cowboy hat-tip; I just don't see the Gunslinger in a tux for some reason. :D

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Heh... my turkey-&-black-forest-ham with guacamole was awesome... I brought it home and also added some bacon and swiss cheese. That was an amazing sandwich. :D

I gotta look up a cowboy hat-tip; I just don't see the Gunslinger in a tux for some reason. :D

Andria

There was a day, but that day is not today. :)

Thanks to you, and to all of you, for helping me bring back laughter to this brain. With special thanks to The One who got this whole thing started, 192 pages ago. Better friends to have, none. Yes, @Katdarling - that means you.

Yeah, yeah - I know.

hide_blushing_zpsfe05a304.JPG

Good night, all.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
Urban Dictionary: Tootle Puffer
Pretty good definition by a fellow Tootle Puffer! :thumbs:
@TaketheRedPill

awww, thanks Cheechako!

and thanks also to @WillyZee and @Uncle for your kind words, too. But I honestly can't take much credit. My name's on it because I couldn't sign up as Betty Boop, but the definition really is an accomplishment of and belongs to the thread. It was @Bikenstein who made me think to add 'generally' and I would have completely forgot about MTL without @AndriaD to remind me and encourage the contrast with cloudchasing. I'd only heard of Urban Dictionary in passing. And without Fearless Leader BettyBoopin' @Katdarling, and @Robert Cromwell 's dancin' cat, and @tj99959 's duckin' dog, and just about everyone on this Tootle Puffer thread, I'd have had no inspiration to have a little fun !! :thumbs:

And... I have to mention @YoursTruli , and invite her to the stage (so I can get off !!), because she also posted a definition that ended up out of approval two days before "mine" was approved. So it wasn't just me trying to make this thread famous (infamous?). And if I'd been run over by a herd of man-eating stampeding rabbits at least one definition would have survived and we still would have claimed the name before those overhormoned young bucks on UD twisted sistered it !! (and Truli, hon, if I'd known you were working on a def, we could have worked together - or - you could have done all the work hahaha ! Hugs!).
:toast:

I have to say, I am kind of enjoying the immortality thing - Red, the immoral and immortal Tootle Puffin' goddess of scrub and sage - has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :pervy:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
awww, thanks Cheechako!

and thanks also to @WillyZee and @Uncle for your kind words, too. But I honestly can't take much credit. My name's on it because I couldn't sign up as Betty Boop, but the definition really is an accomplishment of and belongs to the thread. It was @Bikenstein who made me think to add 'generally' and I would have completely forgot about MTL without @AndriaD to remind me and encourage the contrast with cloudchasing. I'd only heard of Urban Dictionary in passing. And without Fearless Leader BettyBoopin' @Katdarling, and @Robert Cromwell 's dancin' cat, and @tj99959 's duckin' dog, and just about everyone on this Tootle Puffer thread, I'd have had no inspiration to have a little fun !! :thumbs:

And... I have to mention @YoursTruli , and invite her to the stage (so I can get off !!), because she also posted a definition that ended up out of approval two days before "mine" was approved. So it wasn't just me trying to make this thread famous (infamous?). And if I'd been run over by a herd of man-eating stampeding rabbits at least one definition would have survived and we still would have claimed the name before those overhormoned young bucks on UD twisted sistered it !! (and Truli, hon, if I'd known you were working on a def, we could have worked together - or - you could have done all the work hahaha ! Hugs!).
:toast:

I have to say, I am kind of enjoying the immortality thing - Red, the immoral and immortal Tootle Puffin' goddess of scrub and sage - has a nice ring to it, don't you think? :pervy:

:thumb:

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
RTS vape has 15% off on Memorial day. Just been going thru my emails....

I've been windowshopping a bit, too, Can I add? Here's some stuff I found:
Vapor4Life is having 30-50% off selected stock
Smok DCTs and Vivis for $1 and larger Smok DCTs for $2 at Vaporleaf
50% off all remaining already marked down stock with coupon halfoff at AnalogAlternative (hate to see them go - a first adopter catering to tootlepuffers)
need a basic mod that you won't cry if it goes kerplunk? blowout sale the Gripper $5 at houseofvapor (some other nice stuff too)
If you need a leather mod holster for VTR/MVP/other it's $10 at MyVaporStore
some great deals on small quantity rebuilder supplies $1 at Movapes

Today my vapemail was:
G4 clear tank-cartos for 808d $1.99/5pk x 2 from Avid Vapers plus two of the original 510tank cartridges (Unfortunately while they do fit 510 and 901 atomizers, they do not fit the 401 cartotank shells - too bad on that - my poor orphaned 401s are doomed to be vaped into obsolescence oh the agony )
and 20 days after ordering, an "elegance 2" tank from Fasttech because it appears to be an odd man out, coil threading wise, so, naturally, I want to tear it apart.

blivey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2015
Waycross, Georgia, United States
Me too! You know that new movie, Tomorrowland? Hugh Laurie's in it!!!!!!!! I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

But the newest Bones wasn't available yet, dangitall. So we watched an old movie we had DVRed that I never saw when it was current... "Wag the Dog"! :lol: But I gotta see what happens with Bones and Booth, I'm biting my freakin nails about it. :D :lol:

Andria
I was so disappointed when I checked the dvr. I hate when they suddenly throw in some random midseason episode. On another note. Hugh Laurie:hubba: *sigh* my husband knows the deal ;)

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Kats around somewhere but the mods are EPM's (small and large option). Made lovingly by an Australian modder

what do I see on the right? an ombero, topped by a HDT topped by a ?? whatever it is I want !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread